Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
          I watched MTH,flying with spaceship,space battle, great episode. And Joe was in all 23 minutes.Ahh and Hondo it's hot and sexy.Here a few pics see yourself!

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...96863796_n.jpg
          Mh, I cannot judge, haven't watched it. Only read some ... not so nice reviews about especially JF's episode. Don't know why but ... I did a backstep after reading those.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I watched all six episodes and not because of Flanigan but this is the best episode according to me other five episodes are drama they poorly have action and I'm not fan of drama.The only negative thing in this episode it's bad Kelly Brook acting.
            (Sorry about my wrong spelling)
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, kaprikorn, thanks for all the gorgeous caps!
              I've read a few reviews, most aren't all that positive for the series as a whole but several singled out Joe's episode as one of the better ones. Although, yeah, Kelly B's acting is evidently not why they hired her.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the caps! *goes to look again*

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

For the few Germans maybe interested:

Metal Hurlant (aka "Schwermetall!) will start next Wednesday at 8 pm over here. Funny thing, it was announced for AXN but now it will air on Animax - unfortunately both PayTV.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Just a reminder: Tomorrow's episode is "Master of Destiny".

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

So, finally managed to watch "Master of Destiny" ... uhm ... well, I don't want to sound uber-critical but ... ahm ... not only Kelly's acting was ... to say it positive ... not so good. Besides that the dubbing is simply horrible and also taking in account that the episodes aren't longer than 25 minutes, right now I feel betrayed.
                      One of the "better" episodes? Seriously? Well, one episode is still out but so far I would put Master of Destiny right before the first episode on the "worst episode"-rang. Poor writing, poor camera-work, poor directing, poor CGI (a jump into hyperspace from a holding-situation, really?), and, sorry JF, poor acting from ALL actors, including those turtle-alien-guys (Right now our life is just boring - yep, mine was during watching ).
                      Sorry, the only episode so far I really liked was the one with Marsters, because that was the only one which made sense. Sorry, but now I know why I never read those comics *shakes head* ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

I did like the episode, but it was like watching someone's dream so a bit different than usual TV fare.
                        sigpic

Comment

I watch it just because Joe was in it. I didn't watch the others episodes. So I can't really give an opinion.
                          Episode maybe too short. I found absurd they fell in love one minute after they met. Still I don't understand the end.
                          And the "bed stuff part" wasn't necessary to show.
                          The part I liked most is when he fights in the club.
                          Certainly, joe can do better (as 6Bullets).

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            Yeah, that's his thing, here I'm with you. Unfortunately I don't have much faith in French movies/shows - okay, a bit more than in German movies/shows but ... We will see the result *shrugs*
                            Hard to say. There's that Canal Plus group that has made several series of superior quality for the French market I've observed, things that looked like US/CANADIAN shows, that is, with more talent, more effects, better execution and style than the usual dreck you find filling the channels when you randomly try them during your visit of the country (or any Euro country as a matter of fact), and there's been a very few but interesting indie movies made: although they weren't stellar in terms of plot, the style and aesthetics were rarely failures.
                            Now, with MH, there's an established narrative, so that's a big thumbs up.
                            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Metal Hurlant Season's 1 and 2 will be airing on Syfy:
                              http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...s-more/237218/

METAL HURLAN CHRONICLES (SERIES PREMIERE)

Premieres Monday, April 14 at 10 & 10:30PM – Based on the popular comics anthology Metal Hurlan, each of the 12-episodes (comprising Seasons 1 & 2) take place on a different planet with a different cast, linked together by the presence of an asteroid, which plays a vital role in their lives – and the future of their civilization. The international cast includes James Marsters, Rutger Hauer, Michael Jai White and Joe Flanigan
                              sigpic

Comment

I still haven't watched that one episode... should really get to it.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X