No announcement yet.

Atlantis Extinction revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having someone other than TPTW in charge might be a new start. Atlantis needs to stay on earth (preferably in a more tactical location) and the world needs to be told everything. We need to start colonizing and building an empire (the Federation type empire not the Roman Empire). We should aquire around 20 Hataks and start 304 production immediately. If we do this properly, we could be looking at a "Law and Order" type scifi series with multiple shows (SG, SG colonization, SG PG, etc.). From a practical standpoint going somewhere other (preferable empty of advanced civilization) than the MW would be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
      This is where you lost me.
      Since they have plaque...maybe they are in severe need of dental assistance??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
        Having someone other than TPTW in charge might be a new start. Atlantis needs to stay on earth (preferably in a more tactical location) and the world needs to be told everything. We need to start colonizing and building an empire (the Federation type empire not the Roman Empire). We should aquire around 20 Hataks and start 304 production immediately. If we do this properly, we could be looking at a "Law and Order" type scifi series with multiple shows (SG, SG colonization, SG PG, etc.). From a practical standpoint going somewhere other (preferable empty of advanced civilization) than the MW would be a good idea.
        Unfortunately, a new production team will likely result in a total reboot of the whole franchise, perhaps a remake of the 1994 movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
          Unfortunately, a new production team will likely result in a total reboot of the whole franchise, perhaps a remake of the 1994 movie.
          We'll just have to see what happens...
          sigpic

Comment

Good luck waiting, it'll probably be years. I'm taking the stance of Stargate simply being over. There's nothing to wait for until MGM announces a future production.

Comment

Having Atlantis on Earth is a sweet opportunity for a movie. They could do a complete reboot without disrupting SG canon.

Comment

If we get a reboot, I'm afraid that'll mean the new production team will go back to the events of the original film and simply start over. That said, I'd love to see a fourth series pick up where SGA left off. Imagine that Atlantis is the new SGC and has moved back to Antarctica. Imagine everything stargate-related moves to Antarctica with Atlantis serving as the capital of all of these endeavors as well as Homeworld Command? A new nation could emerge who's sole purpose is to explore the galaxy from the safety of a barren continent while also serving to protect the Earth from extra-terrestrial threats from both the stargate and orbit.

Comment

I still wanna know about this plaque that was mentioned!
                  sigpic

Comment

If we get a reboot, I'm afraid that'll mean the new production team will go back to the events of the original film and simply start over. That said, I'd love to see a fourth series pick up where SGA left off. Imagine that Atlantis is the new SGC and has moved back to Antarctica. Imagine everything stargate-related moves to Antarctica with Atlantis serving as the capital of all of these endeavors as well as Homeworld Command? A new nation could emerge who's sole purpose is to explore the galaxy from the safety of a barren continent while also serving to protect the Earth from extra-terrestrial threats from both the stargate and orbit.
                    They've got Atlantis on earth. Who cares about Abydos? There is too much potential with Atlantis on earth. If Atlantis moves, it will be to Chesapeake Bay or Lake Michigan.

Comment

Abydos? Did you read my post?

Comment

Lt col carter........I was in the cantini during happy hour and that q looked so much like a g to me.lol.who knows.....the ancients probably had too much plaque and no toothpaste.lol.but i meant ''the plague''.You know what i would have like to have seen though.......SGU should have been about the ancients' journey from their galaxy to ours.

Comment

Wasn't the Ancients' home galaxy more or less covered in SG-1's final seasons and The Ark of Truth?

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                            They've got Atlantis on earth. Who cares about Abydos? There is too much potential with Atlantis on earth. If Atlantis moves, it will be to Chesapeake Bay or Lake Michigan.
                            Where it's harder to hide?
                            Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Abydos? Did you read my post?
                              I think he said that because of your comment about going back to the events of the original film.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                                Where it's harder to hide?
                                Hide? I want it in the best tactical location. It may be preferable to locate it a little north in Canada in the boonies away from civilization (maybe Lake Manitoba).

Comment

Working...
                                X