Atlantis Extinction revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agentprovocateur View Post
    I thought the self destruct as a way to get back to the Pegasus galaxy was a bit weak when I read it.

I would've thought something along the lines of...they decide to take Atlantis back and forth between glaxies using the new wonderful wormhole drive, however on the first trip back to Pegasus they hear terrible news...mysteriously some stargates have exploded. Unfortunately it transpires the wormhole drive emits the same subspace disturbance/radiation/whatever as the Attero device did - they cannot use it again and Atlantis is trapped in the Pegasus galaxy...for now anyway.
    Sounds like an interesting idea.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought the self destruct as a way to get back to the Pegasus galaxy was a bit weak when I read it.

I would've thought something along the lines of...they decide to take Atlantis back and forth between glaxies using the new wonderful wormhole drive, however on the first trip back to Pegasus they hear terrible news...mysteriously some stargates have exploded. Unfortunately it transpires the wormhole drive emits the same subspace disturbance/radiation/whatever as the Attero device did - they cannot use it again and Atlantis is trapped in the Pegasus galaxy...for now anyway.
      It seems redundant to do the "trapped in the Pegasus Galaxy" again...

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
        Possibly...but it sounds better than the self-destruct idea.
        sigpic

Comment

True. Especially when they have the power to just send a jumper or two there.
          Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Atlantis can use the stardrive and still traverse galaxies in reasonable time, so... your idea to keep Atlantis in Pegasus just fell apart.

Comment

WHY does Atlantis have to be stuck again ?

LOL they can also find a new aurora class Ancient spaceship.
              But don't even have to DON'T FORGET that the Asgard gave all their latest technology.
              So that must include a faster hyper drive Asgard ships were active in various galaxies.
              Thus our own ship and ships if we can re produce should be able to go to Pegasus now.

Just have to find a way to make the Asgard core undetectable to ORI.
              So they can let earths spaceships travel to Pegasus and back
              But i fear they invented the detection to force us to use Atlantis to travel far away.
              WHY else did the Asgard gave all they knew to humanity in S10E20 Unending
              If they wanted to let Atlantis get stuck then an end would have been invented
              I bet they left it open to be able to continue all Stargate enterprises

If they want to continue SGA and SG-1 side by side then it's twice the investment to pay characters.
              Melting 2 to 1 gives more choice of characters
              If longtime players ask too much salary then just add new characters and keep 1 or 2
              Wraith are no competition against the new Asgard weapons we have
              So i think they even need a new enemy at Pegasus
              ORI are still there so ORI could be in Pegasus to fix that

I never understood why they let happen what happened to the Asgard.
              There was no need for that imo ,but they must have had future ideas to let that happen.
              Made no sense to me to do that so i bet they got some ideas in store connected with that.

All drones are done from Arctic chair and from Atlantis too.
              So to keep using that tech they first need a new load of drones.
              THEN the ancient tech becomes useful again.
              Thats why i said they should find a factory that produced drones for the Ancients
              Without drones all that tech is worthless cos they can't even defend them self.
              Just like the new Asgard core is worthless if it's detectable by our enemies.
              Which i find strange too cos we didn't hear about Asgard in trouble with ORI.
              So WHY is it detectable ones we own it while it was not detectable when Asgard used it.

So first of all they need new ammunition to be able to fight back
              Then ZPM's to power the star drive and defense field.
              Any other way to continue is unrealistic imho
              1 way out is to put Asgard weapons and core on Atlantis as power and weapons
              But i think that would be bad to do cos we need the Ancients for that
              Last edited by Passie; 12 July 2011, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                Atlantis can use the stardrive and still traverse galaxies in reasonable time, so... your idea to keep Atlantis in Pegasus just fell apart.
                Meh, details details - I'll leave all that to Joe M to sort out.

Comment

ok i did not read all the posts,
                  but atlantis should have ended as i say so from the firsts episodes on the season 3:
                  the sga team discovers how to do ZPM on the atlantis database, but all the 100 wraith hive ships are going to earth since they remotely hacked asura mainframe while messing with the asurans replicators base code.

meanwhile on earth 10 ori motherships are going directly to earth, with 20 ha`tak (goa`uld motherships) crowded with milky way ori newest followers and they arrival was about 1 month each. the ori getting more followers, the wraiths with their disfunctional hyperspace engines, and the ha`tak`s making upgrades with ori technology.

earth seeing there is no way around it, the death its coming for them on the hyperspace, they decide to start making at a full speed ZPM fill every room of atlantis of ZPM ovearload them, and force the atlantis DHD to dial all the stargates on the milky way, pegassus and ori superstargate at the same time.

all prepared so the explosion of the hundreds of the ZPM are redirected to the stargate and before the stargate and the city are evaporized the energy of all those ZPM can destroy a solar system on every dialed stargate.
                  of course the pegassus galaxy gets destroyed by the explosion creating a universe torn on the time and space.

the milky way also all the solar systems with a stargate evaporized.
                  and the ori supergate destroyed 2 and a half of solar systems near them when they exploded by the massive overload. since the teory its that anything send trough 1 stargate when dialed all the stargates on the galaxy exact copies appear on the other side.

easily to explain as why when the dakara weapon was used to destroy all the othala replicators on the milky way the energy wave got copied and not just appeared on a random stargate.
                  anyways the end its an end game choose. if earth dies all the humans and other races die. that would beeing very cool to watch.
                  Last edited by SILLYFAN; 16 July 2011, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SILLYFAN View Post
                    ok i did not read all the posts,
                    but atlantis should have ended as i say so from the firsts episodes on the season 3:
                    the sga team discovers how to do ZPM on the atlantis database, but all the 100 wraith hive ships are going to earth since they remotely hacked asura mainframe while messing with the asurans replicators base code.
                    meanwhile on earth 10 ori motherships are going directly to earth, with 20 ha`tak (goa`uld motherships) crowded with milky way ori newest followers and they arrival was about 1 month each. the ori getting more followers, the wraiths with their disfunctional hyperspace engines, and the ha`tak`s making upgrades with ori technology.
                    earth seeing there is no way around it, the death its coming for them on the hyperspace, they decide to start making at a full speed ZPM fill every room of atlantis of ZPM ovearload them, and force the atlantis DHD to dial all the stargates on the milky way, pegassus and ori superstargate at the same time, all prepared so the explosion of the hundreds of the ZPM are redirected to the stargate and before the stargate and the city are evaporized the energy of all those ZPM can destroy a solar system on every dialed stargate.
                    of course the pegassus galaxy gets destroyed by the explosion creating a universe torn on the time and space.
                    the milky way also all the solar systems with a stargate evaporized.
                    and the ori supergate destroyed 2 and a half of solar systems near them when they exploded by the massive overload. since the teory its that anything send trough 1 stargate when dialed all the stargates on the galaxy exact copies appear on the other side. easily to explain as why when the dakara weapon was used to destroy all the othala replicators on the milky way the energy wave got copied and not just appeared on a random stargate.
                    anyways the end its an end game choose. if earth dies all the humans and other races die. that would beeing very cool to watch.
                    Personally, I disagree. This would effectively kill all life as we know it in the SG realm.
                    sigpic

Comment

if earth dies all the humans and other races die. that would beeing very cool to watch.
                      No, it wouldn't.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                        No, it wouldn't.
                        sigpic

Comment

i mean that would be cool to see the massive explosion going around all the known universe on all the planets with stargates.
                          an some few people would survive since not all the planets have stargate or its buried.
                          probably to get caught by the huge energy wave the explosions will release and destroy everything on the surface of the planet.
                          well actually only those enemy ships on the hyperspace could survive. and random ships on random hyperspace travels.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Possibly...but it sounds better than the self-destruct idea.
                            No argument there.

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                            True. Especially when they have the power to just send a jumper or two there.
                            forgot about that...

Comment

i mean that would be cool to see the massive explosion going around all the known universe on all the planets with stargates.
                              an some few people would survive since not all the planets have stargate or its buried.
                              probably to get caught by the huge energy wave the explosions will release and destroy everything on the surface of the planet.
                              well actually only those enemy ships on the hyperspace could survive. and random ships on random hyperspace travels.
                              Ummm...still no...because as of the end of SGA...we have two stargates on Earth. So, this would not be cool.
                              sigpic

Comment

forgot about that...
                                Forget about continuity?

Well, the writers did that a long time ago, so I guess they want us to as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X