Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    they have no means how to get there
    Sorry, but after EatG they know it. Remember this telepathic ability? I'm pretty sure the wraith on this Superhive have done a call to all the other ones in Pegasus.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Sorry, but after EatG they know it. Remember this telepathic ability? I'm pretty sure the wraith on this Superhive have done a call to all the other ones in Pegasus.
      I doubt it given the waring nature of the Wraith. Why would they share food when they have been fighting the past years?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

without ZPM there's no way in hell for them to make a full invasion. And we already wasted or chance to kill them, so why bother?
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I doubt it given the waring nature of the Wraith. Why would they share food when they have been fighting the past years?
          Why the Vegas-wraith sent the datas into the universe when they isn't any kind of alliance within the most hives? Why should Todd be the only wraith with a plan? Sorry, I like him and I think he is a very intelligent wraith but I don't think there is no other "smart wraith" beside him.

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          without ZPM there's no way in hell for them to make a full invasion. And we already wasted or chance to kill them, so why bother?
          And you are absolutely sure there is no other ZPM in Pegasus? Wow, that's a new kind of "always be positive!".

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Why the Vegas-wraith sent the datas into the universe when they isn't any kind of alliance within the most hives? Why should Todd be the only wraith with a plan? Sorry, I like him and I think he is a very intelligent wraith but I don't think there is no other "smart wraith" beside him.

And you are absolutely sure there is no other ZPM in Pegasus? Wow, that's a new kind of "always be positive!".
            Alternate reality. Its impossible to know what rules apply there versus our reality.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Alternate reality. Its impossible to know what rules apply there versus our reality.
              So you really think the wraith are stupid enough to starve when they know there is a galaxy out there where they can get a free lunch? Well, if I were a wraith I know what I would do - find a way to Milky Way. If needed I would accept every alliance as long as I could fed. We have seen it more then one time while the show lasted. And especially with the signal - which you cannot ignore no matter if it came from another reality - pack my bag, brother, next stop Earth ...

From what we have seen in Vegas the wraith seemed to be the same then we knew. And we also knew they were building alliances. Todd was clever enough to became the leader of a group of hives. So why should he the only one? What we exactly know about the wraith? Lifesucking aliens with bug-roots. We've got one or two glimpses but never the whole picture. We knew that the wraith were clever enough to survive the last 10,000 years. And, wow, suddenly they are too stupid to survive? Sorry, don't get this logic.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

I personally really thought that atlantis had the potential to be the star that really shined. There are so many questions from sg1 into atlantis unanswered, and many more new questions not really answered. not to mention they have the ancient database in the mainframe that they havent even barely scratched. really I love sg1, but feel that it went on 2 seasons longer then it should have, it should have stopped after season 8 and became a different show. atlantis had a huge story arc that we have been robbed of enjoying the full arc, and will probably never get and kind of closure to the story. Seems that it will be the case with universe as well. My main question is with so many shows being canceled before their prime, why cant there be an updated way to take ratings, and why cant there be any "web" type channels to subscribe to for a reasonable price to put shows on and watch. seems to me that that is really the future of shops. Good luck stargate, i hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by hellian75 View Post
                  really I love sg1, but feel that it went on 2 seasons longer then it should have, it should have stopped after season 8 and became a different show. atlantis had a huge story arc that we have been robbed of enjoying the full arc, and will probably never get and kind of closure to the story.
                  I agree. Season 8 would have been a beautiful end to SG1. 9 & 10 were basically spent jumping the shark/milking the franchise. The resources wasted on those two garbage seasons should have been given to SGA. And SGU is horrible. I was not at all surprised that it canceled. Resources put into that crapola should have been given to the SGA/SG1 movies.

As for the original poster wondering about wraith/human alliance. I was wondering something similar. Maybe at least Todd and his loyal crew would have formed some sort of alliance perhaps agreeing to take a more refined version of the retrovirus since no longer needing humans to eat would make an alliance a bit easier to come by. Unless of course they feed the prison population to Todd and his buddies? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sophie1914 View Post
                    I agree. Season 8 would have been a beautiful end to SG1. 9 & 10 were basically spent jumping the shark/milking the franchise. The resources wasted on those two garbage seasons should have been given to SGA. And SGU is horrible. I was not at all surprised that it canceled. Resources put into that crapola should have been given to the SGA/SG1 movies.
                    Seconded.

Comment

neither I was. But probably for different reasons than you
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

I was kind of sad Stargate Soap Opera was cancelled, now I only have the last 10 episodes to look forward to then I'm stuck with no new Stargate of any kind.
                        sigpic

Comment

Couldn't resist mate - just want to add that I absolutely and utterly LOVE season 10 of SG1. Season 9 a little less but it started out great... Why yes, I'm big fan of both Vala and Cam - they brought something back to the show which it had been missing for a while. I just can't put my finger on it though...

So, I'm glad they spent their resources on SG1. SGA went down the drain when season 4 came round... but that's just my opinion, like yours is yours.

I'm not at all sad that it didn't get a season 6 but I do regret the many questions that as of yet remain unanswered.

Maybe who knows, some day someone out there makes an effort of rekindling the universe (no pun intended cause I don't watch that offspring) and give us a whole new Stargate show to look at (that is if we're still alive by that time).
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I would've loved a Season 6 as well.... even just to finish the series up, but I my only issues where some of the writing. There we alot of eps that I didn't like in S5... sorry to those that disagree.... I want more team eps and more imput from the actors. I think I remember Joe Flanigan said that after they got rid of Paul McGillion aka Carson in S3 they weren't able to do as much with their characters like they wanted to... or something along those lines. It was kinda like.. this is how the producers.. or whoever was in control.. wanted it and the actors/actress had little to say. IMO.
                            I wish they could start a fundraiser to let the fans help if they want to. I'm sure there is some legal issues behind it, but if Farscape could do it then I don't see why that they can't do the same for SGA or SG-1 movies. This way the fans get at least some closure. I also think they sould make each movie a mini-series vs straight to DVD..... again... kinda like Farscape did it.
                            Either way. For all the series... fans need closure and I think after all these years of waiting... we should get it.

Comment

I think the most SG1-SGA-fans would agree with you an more then happy to help especially Atlantis out of the bay (still a horrible end of the show!). But unfortunately your hopes and wishes involves a interesting PTB. The the current (or better past) TPTB aren't interested in anything SGA related. They made it clear more than one time that they think Atlantis was a fault. They are interested in SGU and, with a big maybe, SG1.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I have thinking about weare atlantis would be going and i`ve got an ide. In the pilot when they are in the athous villige. There is a whole abandend ainchent city in the backround where tayla says it means unluck by going there. So why doesent they go there later??? It would be interesting. I mean maybe they will even find one zpm, per building. And just like in the replikator-city, there is a "parking lot" for the atlantis city in a lake. The same thing could be in the lake kind of thing betwen the autosian village and the ainchent city... Actually, ti could be like in SGU and they find a gate-factory.
                                I hope they will return...

Comment

Working...
                                X