Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Momoa scores the new Conan the Barbarian film!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Jason is jacked in those photos ... he was not that big in SGA! If they ever do make the SGA movie they better have something written in about using the free time to hit the gym haha
    Hurt & Heal EXTREME come cast your vote PLEASEIts in fun & games go find it!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Conan Movie Blog To blind your enemies with your white teeth, see them driven before you, and to hear the cheering of the dentist!http://www.conanmovieblog.com/wp-con...5/wvvn86_d.jpg
      www.conanmovieblog.com
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Woot! Jason Momoa fans need to check out photo in this article.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=19141

Conan starring Jason Momoa, Stephen Lang, Rachel Nichols, Ron Perlman and Rose
        McGowan has been filming in Bulgaria for some time now. Dimitar Nikolov had the
        opportunity to interview director Marcus Nispel recently for novinar.net.

Topics discussed ranged from working on location in Bulgaria to the differences
        between this and previous Conan films.

Here is a portion of the interview from novinar (keep in mind this interview is
        translated).....

Before you said that shooting "Conan" is the child you dream. How do you feel
        when you finally run his childhood dream?

When I was a kid, movies in cinemas came perhaps years after their premiere in
        America. I'm from Germany and there had to wait at least half a year or even
        over to see "Star Wars", "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" or "Conan." But we
        listened to the soundtrack, saw action heroes, knew about the movie and I
        thought before we saw them. So actually I created the movie in my head before I
        saw him. Now everyone asks me if I do a remake. I answer that really make this
        film as a child I imagined in my head. Shoot him in the way you imagined it
        then, but not the way it was.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Thanks Guys for the links!! I'm soooo excited. Is it 2011 yet!?

Comment

Jason looks great! I can't wait to see him as Conan.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
              Jason looks great! I can't wait to see him as Conan.
              Agree!!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Really glad he's getting this gig and not being forgotten with the end of SGA!
                I'd love to see Rachel Luttrell in something fairly prominent now, think that'd make my year.

Anyway can't wait to see Jason in Conan. He's definitely been putting in the training.

It'd be awesome to see him that size if SGA: Extinction EVER goes ahead!

Comment

another pic

sigpic

Comment

Momoa Wraps Filming of "Conan" Feature « Solutions Blog
                    By DeeKayP
                    Robert E. Howard's barbarian lives again in a new R-rated adventure that will be transferred into 3-D. The 6-foot-5 Hawaiian-born Jason Momoa (TV's Baywatch) follows in Arnold Schwarzenegger's muscular footsteps as the stoic Cimmerian ...
                    Solutions Blog - http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      That is a amazing picture of Jason. Though I have to admit. If I didn't know it was him. I wouldn't have reconginzed him at all.
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Nice. glad to hear it.
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to some new pics from Conan.... there's also old ones too. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            atleast the producers didn't make him wear that moldy octopus from SGA...his own hair looks much better!

Comment

Typecast much...?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Here's a link to some new pics from Conan.... there's also old ones too. Enjoy
                                Yes! Jason is ripped and wears his inner barbarian well. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with this role. Thanks!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                atleast the producers didn't make him wear that moldy octopus from SGA...his own hair looks much better!
                                Indeed, it's good to see that the Conan producers have more common sense (and aesthetic appreciation) than the SG/Syfy producers. I wonder if the misguided idiot(s) individual(s) who insisted that Jason wear that abomination on his head in SGA will ever be revealed. How ridiculous to think they believed that Jason couldn't look fierce enough without that rats nest on his head. If anything, that abomination had the opposite affect, IMO.

So, much kudos to the Conan producers for not going with a heavyweight wig for Jason in this movie.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X