• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch...indeed...

Comment

Get Well Jason!!!

Comment

OMG. How horrible.

I hope that b@stard gets what he deserves.

Jason will certainly be in my prayers.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

It must have been a really, really sick person who did it, not that their mental state excuses it for one moment, though! I'm gratified that JM updated us all, though- say what you will, we are lucky fans to have such considerate PTBs.

If there is any small blessing, given where in the world he was, he probably got into a really good plastic surgeon right away, and the massive number of stitches were likely done as to prevent as much scarring as possible.

That said, all thoughts and prayers are with Jason and his loved ones!
          sigpic

Comment

I think it's all been said by everyone, so I will just say God bless Jason, and I hope you have a fast and good recovery with as little scarring as possible.
            "Wøøf!"

Comment

The thing I find truly disturbing is that the attacker was already on probation,yet was allowed back out on a bail bond after being charged with glassing Jason.

I thought the whole idea of parole was that the licence can be revoked if the parolee re-offends in any way ?

With this guy out on the streets,what's to stop him going nuts on other people while his case is being examined ?

Never mind.

I hope Jason makes a speedy recovery.My heart goes out to him and his family.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
                I recently read online that Jason's GF is pregnant again. This should be a wonderful time for them and then this happens.
                Yes, she's 7m pregnant and they have a beautiful beautiful baby girl already. From pictures you see on the net Jason's such a doting Dad I'm sure that's one of the things that's getting him through this awful time.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Doesn't really matter and I'd guess the mods would remind us that it isn't our place to speculate, but hitting someone in the face WITH GLASS is rarely the right answer to any disagreement.
                No, we shouldn't speculate although I am very curious - as I'm sure a lot of us are. I'm a huge fan of Jason but he's only human. All of us can get rowdy and loud when we have a drink (if indeed he was drinking) but even so no-one deserves that. I'm not saying he was causing problems, I'm just saything that sometimes things get out of hand and terrible things like this happen which NO-ONE deserves. This guy Dominic Bando is an animal and should be locked up for everyone's safety.

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                It must have been a really, really sick person who did it, not that their mental state excuses it for one moment, though! I'm gratified that JM updated us all, though- say what you will, we are lucky fans to have such considerate PTBs.
                I'm not best please with TPTB these days but you can't knock them for keeping the fans informed, and I'm greatful for that.

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                If there is any small blessing, given where in the world he was, he probably got into a really good plastic surgeon right away, and the massive number of stitches were likely done as to prevent as much scarring as possible.
                This is very true

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                With this guy out on the streets,what's to stop him going nuts on other people while his case is being examined ?
                Nothing, and that's scares the hell out of me

sigpic

Comment

omg that is terriable.That guy who did this is such a jerk!!

Get well soon Jason. Everyone is thinking of you.

Anyone know his fanmail adress ? Maybe we could send him a card or something
                  GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                    omg that is terriable.That guy who did this is such a jerk!!

Get well soon Jason. Everyone is thinking of you.

..... Or the adress of his manager ?

Comment

I'd try is official website if I were you, I would assume it has some kind of contact details for his Mum (she runs the site)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                        Lets send him a JibJab of him & the Atlantis cast

Dancing

Comment

Originally posted by amarhys View Post
                          ..... Or the adress of his manager ?
                          Contacting his manager or leaving messages on his website are probably the best options because the odds of him actually reading this website and seeing what people write him are probably less than slim.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                            Contacting his manager or leaving messages on his website are probably the best options because the odds of him actually reading this website and seeing what people write him are probably less than slim.
                            I agree. Some of the actors - David Hewlett - in particular do come on here (confirmed in interviews) but there's a much better chance of him seeing his own website..at least his Mum can pass things on that way

sigpic

Comment

Isn't Momoa like 6'4"+? Who picks a fight with a guy that size?
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

A fan posted what Jason told her at the Burbank convention, and I received permission to repost that post to my LJ. You can read it at:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/269976.html

There's more surgery in the future, alas.

Comment

Working...
                                X