Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    Thanks for the link to that.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

you've got to be f**king kidding me. this season has doubled viewers. MGM SUCKS MY BALLS. I'm not watching Universe or anything else you have to offer. This is complete bull ****.
      There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

Wait?

So this is our reward for making Continuum and Ark of Truth successful DVDs??? They cancel our show???? Someone explain this logic to me????

Comment

This sucks because will a save campaign even work? Once the production company pulls the plug that is it. If it was the network they could of shopped it around or fought.

This blows.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
            Wait?

So this is our reward for making Continuum and Ark of Truth successful DVDs??? They cancel our show???? Someone explain this logic to me????
            Because MGM is runned by <mod snip>
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 20 August 2008, 06:44 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
              Wait?

It's all about the new baby, Stargate Universe.

It's been decided that it's going to be a massive success because the premise is just so mind-blowingly awesome and orginal that it can't fail.

/endsarcasm
              sigpic

Comment

exactly it makes no sense. SG1 runs nice and long we make both movies huge successes and double atlantis's viewers and heres your reward... you ready?

We're canceling atlantis? aren't you happy? Its all good

(holds middle finger up at MGM execs)
                There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                  Joe Mallozzi confirmed it on his blog - Comment #47 on today's blog.
                  FRAK

right whose Email address do we spam into oblivion?
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
                    so basically the article is saying oh yea its attracted a lot more viewers....but we're still cancelling it. makes a lot of sense
                    So if this does backfire on them, it will be big. I really hope that doesn't happen. I want the Stargate franchise to continue on.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      They'll just blame it on SCI FI which is false. Yes, I am defending SCI FI because MGM made it clear that they wanted more DVD movies and SGU.
                      I don't think you understand, Brian. I LIVE in Vancouver; I can get the news out to the people at the con tomorrow and tell them exactly what's happening. Hell, I'll get a megaphone if I have to.

Just walk into the place, turn the megaphone on, and tell them everything. Hmmm...I wonder if I can actually do this.

Comment

Sooooo..., what I'm getting here with the cancellation of Atlantis is that Stargate: Universe must be the second coming of Christ if they're shutting down Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Because MGM is runned by <mod snip>
                          Agreed. I think I'll go green everyone on this thread now. Some good may as well come out if this nonsense.

<mod snip>
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 20 August 2008, 06:43 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! MoFoS! Why can't they let one of the series know that they're going to end before just telling it to the news! Horrible! Stupid MGM.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              So if this does backfire on them, it will be big. I really hope that doesn't happen. I want the Stargate franchise to continue on.
                              indeed! I'll be the first to say: I told you so
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                                FRAK

right whose Email address do we spam into oblivion?
                                FRAK Indeed.

Forget spamming, we need to beam multiple Mark IXs to their location.

Comment

Working...
                                X