Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA (behind the scenes)on TV in the UK (Film 24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I don't have Film 24, oh well I 'll just have to check YouTube, I'm sure it'll appear up there at some point!
    sigpic
    Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

The AOT Special : Clips ,quick synopsis of the plot ,without too many huge spoiler scenes.Interspersed with AT interview about SG-1's 10 seasons and AOT ,filmed I'd guess in the week preceding her Weekend Con AT3.

SGA : Nice snippets from Joe F ,David H,"Bam-Bam",Martin Gero,Alan McCullough,Jason Momoa ,Jewel Staite and Rachel Luttrell about the plots/eps in S4 .

Can't provide a transcript,as our puppy decided to bark the house down during most of the interview clips and right through the scenes shown from Adrift,Lifeline ,Reunion,BAMSR, and so forth .

I think I need to enrol in a sign-language class...or buy a gag for my dog
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I thought it was funny when they did that mistake =P

What I don't get is why did Film24 show it, and not skyone? I didn't know that channel existed till I was flicking through and notice what was currently on.

Comment

Film24 seems to be wholly owned by Sky ,so perhaps the plan is to show the SG movies and possibly S5 of SGA on that channel ? ( Or premiere on Sky One, then show repeats on F24 as well as Sky One and Two ? )

http://www.film24.com/default.aspx

Comment

Thanks very much for posting about this programme. I've just watched it.

Comment

Trust Skiffy to do their best to promote Stargate... oh, wait.

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
              Sheesh ! Not a good line up if SGA viewers aren't fans of Dr Who and that Charlie Jade show.
              Actually I think out of all their experiences, Who worked best as the lead in for the Stargates - can't remember if it was ever a lead in to sGA alone though.
              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I'll check out the repeats tomorrow

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                  Actually I think out of all their experiences, Who worked best as the lead in for the Stargates - can't remember if it was ever a lead in to sGA alone though.
                  That's good news about DW !
                  The Doctor's fans are very loyal ,so hopefully the Whovians will enjoy S4 and stick around for SGA .
                  (Or set the DVRs.)

Comment

SGA - DigiGuide (UK): Film 24 - Set Visit - Friday, Aug 8 '08:

(Note: I believe this is a repeat of a special that aired in June '08.)

From DigiGuide (UK):

Stargate Atlantis

Film24

Friday, August 8th, 20086:55pm to 7:30pm

DVD Showcase 2.

Craig Austin takes a trip to Vancouver to present an exclusive look behind the scenes of the second TV spin-off from the classic 1994 film.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X