This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed! Thank you Elinor!

Beware that there are 4 parts to this, and the link is only to the 1st part. The other parts can be easily accessed from the "Related Videos" window beside the actual video though, so it's no problem.

Comment

Michael's creatures looked a bit better in light. Thanks for the news.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Beware that there are 4 parts to this, and the link is only to the 1st part. The other parts can be easily accessed from the "Related Videos" window beside the actual video though, so it's no problem.
        Ah, thank you for that info, PG15.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Oops...I forgot to mention there were 4 parts didn't I?!! Thanks PG.

Comment

No problem.

The end of Part 3 is hilarious.

Comment

Cool; I didn't see this when I posted the same night:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=117

Just sayin', the commercials and the busy-busy schedule bar were distracting but overall I liked this glimpse behind the scenes. Makes me more hopeful of the series getting more publicity and notice. I want season 5!
              MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
              sigpic
              Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Over 100 screencaps from TV Guide’s “InFANity” show special on Stargate Atlantis, featuring the entire season 4 cast, are now up at:

Part 1 - http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/127785.html

Part 2- http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/128132.html

Part 3 - http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/128500.html

Includes memorable quotes/notes. Might be a little spoilerish for an upcoming scene with Ronon and Teal’c, but it really doesn’t give away a ton of plot.

Comment

Thanks.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                    Thanks.
                    You're welcome. The evil Keller shot has to be one of my favs.

Comment

SGA - Repeat Showing of TV Guide's InFANity SGA Episode:

In case you missed it the first six times, the TV Guide Channel's "InFANity" series is repeating their special episode on behind-the-scenes of SGA's season four on Sunday, November 11, at 1am.

Be sure to confirm the time with your local listings.

InFANity

Stargate Atlantis 1:00 AM, 1 hr
                      Sun 11/11/2007
                      TVGN
                      Other
                      English, 2007

A behind-the-scenes look at the sci-fi series "Stargate Atlantis," including cast interviews and a set tour. Also: details of a fight scene's choreography.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

You can see a portion of this special online at this link: TV Guide's SGA INFanity Special excerpt
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

SGA - TV Guide Channel: Infanity: Behind the Scenes on SGA Repeated:

If you missed it the first couple of times this was shown on the TV
                          Guide Channel, it's airing again:

InFANity

Stargate Atlantis 11:00 PM, 1 hr
                          Fri 02/15/2008
                          TVGN
                          Other
                          English, 2007

A behind-the-scenes look at the sci-fi series "Stargate Atlantis,"
                          including cast interviews and a set tour. Also: details of a fight
                          scene.

Repeated: 1:00 PM 02/16/08 TVGN

Please check your local listings to confirm the channel, date and
                          time.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X