Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, we all have worked hard as you know! This is fantastic for Paul/Carson/Atlantis

More articles added on the SCB Press List thread and the SCB thread in Season three!

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

"Weir and Becket joins" does not mean that they are joining the cast or the show it just means that they are joining Becket in being in a couple of episides for season 4. Man some of you can turn something simple into a little hate party.

Comment

I'm not sure what "hate party" you are speaking of. There is certainly joy in SCB over his return. We are thrilled and yet we will continue to fight. SCB has never been hateful or spiteful, we have always tried to maintain a sense of humor.

It appears most, if not all, people posting articles on this thread are happy with the decision and the attention

And more articles

Breitbart
        http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Film Fodder
        http://www.filmfodder.com/scifi/arch...ett_is_b.shtml

sigpic
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

No no no. I am not talking about that. I am just talking about the ones that are over analizing and making a big deal out of the way they said Weir and Tealc were joining. No need to jump on the defensive.

I to am very glad to see Carson get some more attention.

Comment

Oh sorry my bad!

As you can tell, I am focused on Carson not so much the others, LOL.

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Sweet that they are bringing back Carson. But one thing I noticed while reading through this is that Christopher Judge and Tori will be making appearances. Now I think it's nice to keep Tori around and to bring in Teal'c every now and then. That's cool and I like it.

BUT......................................................

Pardon my french. Where the F**K is Daniel Jackson. If there is ever a character that is meant for a cross-over or continuation it is this one. Heck Stargate Sg-1 story arc was a big one for many many years dealing with Daniel and finding Atlantis or the Lost city/City of the Lost. Not to mention his innate connection with the Ancients with being not only ascended( Several times) But has study and been in research of them and their culture for a vast many years on Sg-1.

Can someone help me out on this?

Thanks.

TheChosen1

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosen1 View Post
                Sweet that they are bringing back Carson. But one thing I noticed while reading through this is that Christopher Judge and Tori will be making appearances. Now I think it's nice to keep Tori around and to bring in Teal'c every now and then. That's cool and I like it.

BUT......................................................

Pardon my french. Where the F**K is Daniel Jackson. If there is ever a character that is meant for a cross-over or continuation it is this one. Heck Stargate Sg-1 story arc was a big one for many many years dealing with Daniel and finding Atlantis or the Lost city/City of the Lost. Not to mention his innate connection with the Ancients with being not only ascended( Several times) But has study and been in research of them and their culture for a vast many years on Sg-1.

Can someone help me out on this?

Thanks.

TheChosen1
                Joe Mallozzi said in a recent blog entry that daniel jackson will not be in season 4, but, however, they'd keep him in mind for season 5 if they get the renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Joe Mallozzi said in a recent blog entry that daniel jackson will not be in season 4, but, however, they'd keep him in mind for season 5 if they get the renewal.

Thanks Prion. Well the way things been going the writting is on the wall for SGA to be out at the end of this year perhaps, that is if we go by all the speculation here on Gateworld? I hope not. I would love to see season 5 and with Dr. Jackson helping out.

TheChosen1

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosen1 View Post
                    Thanks Prion. Well the way things been going the writting is on the wall for SGA to be out at the end of this year perhaps, that is if we go by all the speculation here on Gateworld? I hope not. I would love to see season 5 and with Dr. Jackson helping out.

TheChosen1
                    well, hope that Flash Gordon doesn't fry their chances. Critics haven't been particularly kind, but then the ads haven't looked very appealing either..

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      well, hope that Flash Gordon doesn't fry their chances. Critics haven't been particularly kind, but then the ads haven't looked very appealing either..
                      I doubt that will happen it'll probably just result in Flash Gordon getting canned after the pilot.

As long as people watch season 4 in the amount of numbers that Atalantis has had there will be a Season 5. I hope there will be though, however:

Spoiler:
                      Joe Mallozzi said in today's blog that Season 4 will end on a cliffhanger leading to where they hope to take the story arc in Season 5. So hopefully this means they're pretty confident that it will get renewed otherwise we'll have to wait for potential movies to see how it ends

I'm glad Beckett is returning though, I just hope it's shocking 'shocking' not shocking 'bad'.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X