This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City t.v. GTA Atlantis viewers

Atlantis moves to Tuesdays starting May 29th. from 8-9pm. Looks like reruns of American's Funniest Videos is taking over the Friday time slot. Why they'd change the timeslot with only 3 more episodes to air is beyond me!
    There is no listings yet for after the season 2 finale so I'm crossing my fingers City t.v. will go right into season 3. hmm. May have to cross my fingers for a few months!
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Well, I'll cross my fingers right along with you. I hope we don't have to wait months for Season 3 to start.

Comment

City tv now has their schedule showing for the Tuesday after Allies. And guess what? They're going back to Season One. So it will be months before they show Season 3, I'm guessing.

Comment

I know I just noticed that last night! That so sucks!
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I've given up trying to watch Atlantis on TV! I ended up waiting for and buying the season two box set so I could watch it without it disappearing off the schedule or changing days and losing track of where I was again. I will do the same with season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            I've given up trying to watch Atlantis on TV! I ended up waiting for and buying the season two box set so I could watch it without it disappearing off the schedule or changing days and losing track of where I was again. I will do the same with season 3.
            Oh, I know what you mean. Very luckily for me, my friend has TMN on Demand and is in the process of taping all of Season 3 for me. If I didn't have her, I would be SOL because I'm not getting TMN and digital cable just for one show. I wish it was on regular tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
              Ditto. I tried to watch it in syndication on Fox last fall but they aired it out of order, skipped a few episodes, edited them down, and then went back to be beginning. SPACE does a great job with it, airing it in order and not changing the time slot, however they don't start until January. And City TV, well, half the time what's actually airing doesn't match what's in the schedule. DVDs are definitely the way to go, even if they are pricey. I paid $60(including tax) for season two, but it was worth not having the hassle of trying to track it down on tv.

Like you said MmmmMckay, it's not worth buying TMN for one show. As I understand it, it's $30 per month for the subscription.....$30 for every four episodes..... And that's only if you have the equipment. If you have to upgrade your tv with the high-def box, etc.....yikes. I really hate TMN for outbidding SPACE on this one.

Comment

I live in toronto and CITY TV can't hold a solid schedual for there lives.

Channel 50 - Space is alright... im pissed I missed the season finale and there isent a re-run of it any time soon.

Im happy with The Movie Network.

-

The Sopranos: Season Finished (Crappy Finale)
                Stargate: Atlantis (Season 4.... October Hopefully)
                Huff (Just started)
                Penn N Tellers BullSh*t (half way into the season)
                Big Love (CAN'T WAIT!!)

& More

I was pritty dissapointed when Season 9 & 10 did not go on to the movie network.

Meh.
                www.xboxlivenation.com - #1 Xbox Live MVP Community!

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag
                : SessionsMon

Currently Playing: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

Comment

Working...
                X