• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - David Nykl Blog Update May 25 '08:

From David Nykl's blog 'Letters from Pegasus' update for May 25, 2008:

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.c...-stargate.html

(Photos at the site.)

Never too far from a sandwich on Stargate Atlantis

Many people don't know this but transporting processed cheese slices through the stargate causes the enzymes to reconstitute into pure sugar. So not only do you get grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, you also get the taste of blue cotton candy. It's why Glen's sandwich cart is so popular.

Meet our new gate tech Banks. Since coming to the control room this past year, Chuck hasn't quite been himself. Something's going on...

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - David Nykl Blog Update June 6 '08 - NEW Photos:

From David Nykl's blog, "Letters From Pegasus," blog update for June 6, 2008:

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.c...-1-haitus.html

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update and to see the new photos.)

Friday, June 6, 2008

3-2-1 Haitus

**snippage**

Well I wrapped out of the mid-season two parter today - my final scenes before summer hiatus. There's still a week of production before the break, but I got let out early for good behaviour. It's been a fun episode to shoot - and a great script -finally getting some screen time with the very fine Rachel Luttrell.

Next up: a guest spot on Sanctuary, (Thanks, Martin Wood!) That's going to be fun - I've never been to the Hindu Kush Mountains before. Then there's the second of the audio dramas I'm doing with Big Finish. I did one last week and the script was really really good. And they're a lot of fun to do. I think you'll like them a lot.

**snippity doo-dah**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

June 16 2008

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.c...-precious.html

Words can’t describe the photos. You must visit the page.

Comment

July 1 2008
          http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

Very brief, about going to GenCon in Oz, but has a nice picture.

Comment

Very cool.

http://mashable.com/2008/07/03/celebrity-bloggers/

lists David Nykl's blog

From Alec Baldwin to Anna Kournikova, RuPaul to Donald Trump, we've put
            together a list of 50+ blog-toting celebrities we think you might want
            to check out. ....

David Nykl - The actor who plays Zelenka on Stargate: Atlantis posts
            frequently about life on the set with lots of behind-the-scenes photos.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Very cool.

http://mashable.com/2008/07/03/celebrity-bloggers/

lists David Nykl's blog

From Alec Baldwin to Anna Kournikova, RuPaul to Donald Trump, we've put
              together a list of 50+ blog-toting celebrities we think you might want
              to check out. ....

David Nykl - The actor who plays Zelenka on Stargate: Atlantis posts
              frequently about life on the set with lots of behind-the-scenes photos.

REST AT LINK ABOVE
              Wow, that's pretty cool!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

David updated his blog while he is still in Brisbane with Paul.

They were heading out to the zoo! Nice piccies of the tall buildings in Brisbane!
                sigpic

Comment

July 14th
                  David Nykl has put up pictures of Paul McGillion at the zoo.

Okay. Here it is. I'm delivering on my promise: the ever-popular and very fine Paul McGillion and a Pachyderm (he's the one on the -- ... aw ha ha ha..). There's also some Alan Tudyk - very nice to meet you, a fine fellow indeed, again, and of course the ever-popular David Nykl, who who's generating some serious Oscar® buzz with his latest picture "Queensland Mystic". Yup.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

SGA - David Nykl's Blog Update Aug 7 '08 - NEW photos:

From David Nykl's blog update for August 7, 2008:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update and to view the new photos!)

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Many Places

**snippage**

Dispatches from a moment by the desktop -I'm very old school that way: a couple more scripts have rolled in, and they are, by all accounts, stunning because of what happens to- mmmGrgp PHkhh h . ff.F.

There's also a behind the scenes videoblog coming out on the MGM site somewhere, I think, soon, and - last but utterly not least, a visit to the many of you very fine folk out there in Americalandia - is that how you pronounce it?.. in CHICAGO very soon, and then ATLANTA soon after that. Most excellentness.

**snippage**

Enjoy summer. Go for a swim.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - David Nykl Blog Update Aug 16 '08:

From David Nykl's Letters From Pegasus blog update for August 16, 2008:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update. New photo at the site.)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

And the winner is...

**snippage**

Shooting for "Identity" coming up this week, after a bit of a break. And then - the last two of season 5. We better hurry up, you guys are eating them up fast...

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

August 29th

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.c...ext-thing.html

excerpt:

Hard to believe - cancelled - after five years. Atlantis the series has been wrapped. It's all so sudden. Even when you know it can happen anytime, when it does you go: where did that come from? I barely have digested the news before the "what's next?" questions started up. What's next?
                        Well, frankly, I don't know. More work. More good roles. More ways to connect. I hope.
                        We move on.. and next up Atlanta! Never been, leaving in a few hours. Understand it can get hot there. Pshaw.

MORE AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

SGA - David Nykl's Blog Update Sept 6 '08 - NEW Photos!:

At David Nykl's blog, Letters from Pegasus, September 6, 2008 update:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update. Photos from Dragon*Con '08 at the site.)

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tired Monsters

**snippity doo-dah**

Hard to believe but this will be my last week on Atlantis the series. Three days this week, two on "Enemy at the Gate", the finale; and a day on "Vegas" the penultimate Atlantis adventure. Whew. Those five years went fast! It seems like only yesterday a hapless doctor with a weird accent told his commanding officer to "stop talking please". That was way back. Atlantis old school.

I'll bring my camera. Take some piccies.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

David blogs again. Wow 3 blog entries in just a few weeks!

Septebmer 10th, 2008

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com

Entry:
                            The Large Hadron Collider went online today. Big news for Switzerland. Not such a big deal for us on Atlantis. We use ours at work to make Reuben sandwiches.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              We use ours at work to make Reuben sandwiches.
                              LOL! Thanks for sharing, Rosehawk.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

David Blogged again.

Friday, September 26, 2008

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com

Okay, so now they've had to take the Large Hadron Collider offline because it was overheating. Well duh. I could see that one coming. I kept telling them 'just pull over and top up that radiator fluid' but did they listen?.. They NEVER listen to me...
                                Went to some pretty cool forums today at the Vancouver Film Festival. It was TV Day and the topic was "Series That Have Legs". Ironic, no? And you know what was the most common factor cited as "hooking" and audience? -- Character. Good strong, identifiable characters. They draw an audience.
                                Whew. There's hope for me yet... (so if you know any exec. producers out there looking to cast a series - bump my name up, will ya?)
                                Speaking of hope in troubled times: watched the US presidential debate on TV tonight (the Canadian election was on another channel, but it wasn't as good a show) and I must say I was impressed with the level of debating going on. It was sure a relief to hear intelligent discussion after what we've been seeing and hearing for the past eight years. I wish you guys well. I wish us ALL well. Pick the right guy.
                                Can you guess the song Robert Picardo is playing?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X