Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Nykl and Rachel Luttrell Interviewed tonight!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Nykl and Rachel Luttrell Interviewed tonight!

In New Zealand, atleast. On Prime TV, the 'Holmes' show is having David and Rachel as guests tonight, due to them being in the country for the 'Pulp Culture Expo'. It would appear that they are the only guests for the show, and it runs for an hour. It looks to be good! Anyone in New Zealand (like me) should check it out!)

Ref: (http://primetv.co.nz/popup_info.asp?...36228846&num=0)

Did ya watch it?! I was yelling at Holmes for asking some pretty idiotic questions. And towards the end I was like "A Dog's Breakfast!!!! As about ADB!!!!"

It was good though! Really cool seeing them! *squee*

Oh, for anyone in NZ who missed it, it's on again. Next Saturday at 11am on Prime TV.
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Any chance us non New Zealand folks can get a chance to see it somehow?
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Any chance us non New Zealand folks can get a chance to see it somehow?
        I said in the Armageddon thread, if someone knows how to get a video onto my computer, then I could probably put it somewhere... But I don't know how to do it... And I don't have a DVD recorder.
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
        X