Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis SYNDICATED ratings (all countries)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Wire: Syndicated ratings week 9/24/07 - 9/30/07:

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/

Top Ten SF&F Syndicated Shows

Star Trek----------------0.9
    Dead Zone---------------0.8
    Stargate SG-1-----------0.8
    Stargate Atlantis--------0.5 - YIKES!

Regenesis---------------0.4

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 9/24/07 - 9/30/07. Fewer than 10 listings appear because fewer than 10 different SF&F series aired in syndication this week.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Is anyone surprised that the episodes are getting horrible ratings? Let's look what time of night they are airing:

3:00 AM
      4:00 AM or sometimes 4:37 AM

I am a huge and hardcore fan and even that is too late for me to stay up and watch them. Plus, since this is a sports season, there's always the delays from that.

Vala,

Comment

I just saw this on the front page. I used to regularly watch the reruns if I was home on Saturday and nothing was going on. They were on a good time of day (2:00 and 3:00). But now they've moved channels and I have no idea when they're even on any more. It sucks.

Comment

I have to defend both Stargates here. They are on at odd times now. I did not even see SGA on at all on my local station.
          sigpic

Comment

What does it matter really when or how you watch Stargate unless you have one of the rating boxes at your house it makes no difference they never knew you watched it live, or on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by bj2060 View Post
              What does it matter really when or how you watch Stargate unless you have one of the rating boxes at your house it makes no difference they never knew you watched it live, or on the net.
              But how a series performs in syndication is a big money maker for everyone. Because that results in residual payments, etc. If a series does not do well in syndication, it may (MAY) have an impact on whether or not it is renewed for another new season.

Comment

Syndication is cool, but the ratings might also be reflected on how it's being aired too. I advertise during the syndicated Stargate shows and the show times are horrible right now (after midnight on Sunday). Sports taking first priority in the time slots they usually ran.

Comment

The time that the Syndicated episodes are on wouldn't be bad, if they were on at a regular time. On the station I watch they keep switching the time, and our tv guide doesn't always show the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarahcats3 View Post
                    The time that the Syndicated episodes are on wouldn't be bad, if they were on at a regular time. On the station I watch they keep switching the time, and our tv guide doesn't always show the changes.
                    I know that they have not even shown SGA the last 2 Sat. nights where I am at . But, they showed all of terrible programming that comes on before it on my FOX syndi channel.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      I know that they have not even shown SGA the last 2 Sat. nights where I am at . But, they showed all of terrible programming that comes on before it on my FOX syndi channel.
                      I just realized why the ratings have been down...

MLB Playoffs. Which take a lot of the ratings for over the weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

From SciFi Wire:

Dead Zone 0.9
                        Stargate SG-1 0.9
                        Star Trek 0.9
                        Stargate Atlantis 0.7
                        Regenesis 0.5

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 10/1/07 - 10/7/07. Fewer than 10 listings appear because fewer than 10 different SF&F series aired in syndication this week.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

From SciFi Wire:

Star Trek------------------1.0
                          Stargate SG-1-------------0.9
                          Dead Zone-----------------0.8
                          Stargate Atlantis-----------0.7
                          Regenesis------------------0.5

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 10/8/07 - 10/14/07. Fewer than 10 listings appear because fewer than 10 different SF&F series aired in syndication this week.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

From SciFi Wire:

Top Ten SF&F Syndicated Shows:

Star Trek-------------------1.1
                            Stargate SG-1--------------0.9
                            Dead Zone------------------0.6
                            Stargate Atlantis------------0.6
                            Regenesis-------------------0.5

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 10/15/07 - 10/21/07. Fewer than 10 listings appear because fewer than 10 different SF&F series aired in syndication this week.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                              From SciFi Wire:

Top Ten SF&F Syndicated Shows:

Star Trek-------------------1.1
                              Stargate SG-1--------------0.9
                              Dead Zone------------------0.6
                              Stargate Atlantis------------0.6
                              Regenesis-------------------0.5

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 10/15/07 - 10/21/07. Fewer than 10 listings appear because fewer than 10 different SF&F series aired in syndication this week.
                              Morjana, do you know which that ep is? And did I hear right that they keep switching times and it's being shown at 3AM?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                                Morjana, do you know which that ep is? And did I hear right that they keep switching times and it's being shown at 3AM?
                                Well if my calculations are correct, Progeny?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X