Stargatenovels.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargatenovels.com

I'm desperately trying to find the remainder of the Legacy series - I dragged 1 and 2 out of some used bookstores but this website

www.stargatenovels.com

suggests they have at least #3 in stock for print on demand. However they give print on demand options for 4-6.

The problem is, I emailed them months ago asking for information as to if the books are available. I never received a reply. Is this site even active and working, or where can I go to find the Legacy series?

Thank you!!

It is active, they do update it but not very regularly and they've never replied to any email I've sent them. Most of the books they produce now are only on Kindle. The only way to get them (unless you're lucky) is to just order them from the website. If you click on the book title you'll get the "Order Now" option down the bottom of the info.

Comment

Thank you very much - so if I order the print-on-demand, they will print it and ship it to me? I don't have a Kindle, I am just making sure I am not about to pay $52 for one hard copy and three Kindle books.

Comment

i read the entire legacy series via kindle. LOVED the series!!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I also downloaded them from Amazon, I have a Kindle too, not sure about other e-readers.

Comment

Barnes & Noble has Books 1&2, 5&6 of the Legacy series in ebook format.

Comment

Barnes and Noble has all three of them as of just. They just do not show up if you search for Legacy series but do if you search for SGA. I have all six on it. Much cheaper to buy that way and most devices these days, you can download one of the e-readers to it.

Comment

so i finished the novels, and i'm *super missing them*.

so i'm going to re-read them!!

i just spent about an hour putting together my list (have to read them in a certain order you see ), so as soon as i'm done with a couple of non stargate books (how could i! ), i'll return to my happy place.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they should just print the books for you as you order them. I've always ordered the novels directly from their website in print and have had no issues.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                  X