Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted my ZPM on instructables And I am looking for people to vote for it in the "make it glow" and the "shopBot" challenge. I would love for people to vote for my project!

Thanks!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Star...-Prop-Replica/
    Click here for my YouTube Channel!

Click here for my blog!

"Like" my Facebook.com page

Comment

Now that is some serious ingenuity. I wonder how it compares to how they created the ones on the shows. Nice job!
      Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Just thought I would share a update of the new lights I made for my ZPMs.

Click here for my YouTube Channel!

Click here for my blog!

"Like" my Facebook.com page

Comment

That's some very nice work mate, I always thought a ZPM would make a great collection piece, lit up it would just grab attention.

Comment

Seems to me that everything this guy produces is scratch built
            .. and that he actually owns no original screen used props himself ?

Comment

Originally posted by stefanchik View Post
              Seems to me that everything this guy produces is scratch built
              .. and that he actually owns no original screen used props himself ?
              So?

Does that matter?

The ZPM's he created look sweet, and would look nice in my merchandise cabinet (which holds several screen used items as well as replica props - cherish both).
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

^^^ I actually thought that the OP was complimenting the builder. At least I assume from reading that comment.

Comment

My apologies if that is the case... but it sure didn't read like it to me.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                  X