This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
    So, sounds like getting all five season box sets will get me everything I need. are the extended versions of the last two episodes are in the season 5 box set, right?
    Yes, just got Season 5 boxset yesterday and they included the extended versions. Stargate DVDs seem to go on sale quite often at Best Buy and Amazon, SGA Season 5 was only $20 when I got it, now its back to 50 though...

Comment

WOW on Amazon it just dropped to $92!

Comment

Yeah, just saw that. It is now the same price, almost, as buying the 5 season sets. One more question to anyone that ones the complete set. How is the packaging for the DVDs? Can it be removed and placed on a shelf without the entire box? I am curious if they can be displayed on a DVD shelf with the SG1 set and movies. Thanks!

Comment

Every time, it's the same..
          Each year, when a season boxset is released, the price is relatively high.
          Then, after a few years (depending of how many seasons a series had), they release a huge boxset, containing ALL the previous seasons boxset, and with a lower price than the sum of all the individual seasonal boxsets.
          So now, I never buy a season when it comes out.. i wait that the series is over, and I'll buy the complete set.

So now, I have the complete Atlantis box, and a single boxset for season 1! (maybe I'll sell it)..
          In fact, in the complete set, there is exactely the 5 same individual boxsets of each season. They just put them all inside another box, and bargained the price.

Comment

Working...
          X