This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone bought this?
    Can anyone tell me the region lock on this thing?
    We Europeans are gonna get "shieted" on again like in Ark of Truth Blu-ray???

Any info would be appreciated...

Thx
    "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
    with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Rey:onolds View Post
      Has anyone bought this?
      Can anyone tell me the region lock on this thing?
      We Europeans are gonna get "shieted" on again like in Ark of Truth Blu-ray???

Any info would be appreciated...

Thx
      im sorry, bought what?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post

im sorry, bought what?
        I'm thinking the Stargate Atlantis: Fan's Choice bluray disc. Hence the title of the thread.

Comment

I actually just bought it earlier today. Haven't really had a chance to fully "explore" it.

Comment

I watched it over the weekend. There weren't any extras on the dvd (blu-ray). Rising was the same as the one released on the season 1 DVD. EatG was extended by a few minutes, but it was the same as far as I can tell as the one on the season 5 DVD. As far as region codes go, I have no idea if it's encoded or not. I would presume its region 1.
            Aside from some nice scene selection option and the main menu, there really wasn't anything new included.(Unless I completely missed something)

Hope this help somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by iMenchi View Post
              I'm thinking the Stargate Atlantis: Fan's Choice bluray disc. Hence the title of the thread.
              apologies i didnt know there was a fans choice one out *leaves thread embarressed*
              sigpic

Comment

Ok thanks.

I would really like to have Rising on bluray but they keep doing blu-ray with region locks i guess they dont like my money. oh well im gonna have to resort to.... downloads.
                As for EaTG when i buy season5 ill get the extend cut
                "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
                with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Okay, I've got a question now: Wasn't the Fan's Choice supposed to be 10 episodes? Because the one I bought only has Rising and Enemy at the Gate.. unless it grouped those two eps together and the others are listed elsewhere... I'm feeling kinda cheated if that's the case!!!

Comment

it was just those two
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                      Okay, I've got a question now: Wasn't the Fan's Choice supposed to be 10 episodes? Because the one I bought only has Rising and Enemy at the Gate.. unless it grouped those two eps together and the others are listed elsewhere... I'm feeling kinda cheated if that's the case!!!
                      If I remember right, when you voted online you picked 10. The release had the two which received the most votes. How 'Enemy at the Gate' won though is beyond me.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                      X