Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis - The Complete Series (26 Disc Boxset)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god please please please BLU-RAY please!

Comment

awesome! i already have S1-4 and im gonna buy 5 and then buy the complete set, and then that portal SG-1 one, i have the other one and all 10 seasons box set, and then the complete sg1 and atlantis one and then any others that come out

IM GONNA GET THEM ALL!!! YAY!

Comment

Hopefully the R1 release will be around either my Birthday or Christmas so I won't have to actually spend any money one it. ^_^

Comment

Those are "illegal" sets.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'm happy to delete the link if that's so, but I'm curious, how can you tell it's fake?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
              I'm happy to delete the link if that's so, but I'm curious, how can you tell it's fake?
              No offical MGM logo and no special features.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                You won't find it being sold officially on any reputable site. It's out before even S5 has been released. It's using a colour scheme that clashes significantly with the theme of the show. And generally just looks not quite right. There's a lot out there, like a S1-10 of Sg1 with a red vortex. Looks snazzy. But VERY fake.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa-master View Post
                  I have season 1-2-3-4!
                  I have 2-3-4 and once 5 is released, I'll pick up 1 as well. I don't have the $$ to duplicate what I've already bought.
                  sigpic

Comment

'Artwork subject to change'

I hope it doesn't, that white one looks quality.

Comment

I would think that there would be a public press release if there was to be a full series DVD release in any region, and it's also far more than likely that Gateworld would pick it up as a news item. I'd say both 'releases' are fakes.

Besides that, the artwork on both of those is far too nice to have been dreamed up by the art department behind the current releases.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        I would think that there would be a public press release if there was to be a full series DVD release in any region, and it's also far more than likely that Gateworld would pick it up as a news item. I'd say both 'releases' are fakes.

Besides that, the artwork on both of those is far too nice to have been dreamed up by the art department behind the current releases.
                        Actually, to be fair, I reckon the Oz one is genuine. Their complete SG1 collection came out quite early as well.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X