This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
    I know, what bout you? Did you ask any questions? and more importantly, did they answer them?
    I asked one when they first set it up but it was never answered... I think it was something about release dates...

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
      I asked one when they first set it up but it was never answered... I think it was something about release dates...
      Kool, Im takin it that you know the info you wanted!?

Comment

Kool, Im takin it that you know the info you wanted!?
        not really... there isn't a specific date yet is there?

Comment

not really... there isn't a specific date yet is there?
          Well no but they will be released in June, or so they're sayin at the moment (i think)

Comment

Yeah. tentative is June. Considering that's five months away and the figures are only in the early prototype stage from what we've seen, it might not make that date. We'll see what happens, though. Sometimes things just fall perfectly into place.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
              Yeah. tentative is June. Considering that's five months away and the figures are only in the early prototype stage from what we've seen, it might not make that date. We'll see what happens, though. Sometimes things just fall perfectly into place.
              We can hope...

Comment

Hope is good. Just don't let hope turn into expectation.

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
                  Will there be a toy deadalus with F-302 firing action? They're gotta make on eof those...or maybe a deadalus that unfolds into atlantis.

That would be so cool!!! I would hope they would do a really nice set
                  of action figuires 1st!!!!!! With the new cast members added like COl Caldwell,
                  Ronin and Dr Beckett!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
                    Hope is good. Just don't let hope turn into expectation.
                    Yeah cuz it would annoy you when/ if they dont release them by the given date. At least they are gonna be released unlike Alliance

Comment

Yeah cuz it would annoy you when/ if they dont release them by the given date. At least they are gonna be released unlike Alliance
                      Ugghh Don't remind me about Alliance. Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                        Ugghh Don't remind me about Alliance. Such a shame.
                        Yup, Stupid MGM

Comment

Let's not speak so soon...

Comment

Let's not speak so soon...
                            Good point, if they dont release the figures now, we will have to bring out the heavy artilery

Caldwell: shields at maximum, ready boosters for manuevering, charge the wet noodles

Comment

i was thinking, sheppard is my favorite character, i want to know which version of sheppard do you want when the figures come out soon. i don't count rank since they dont show it on their unforms, but the unform, the grey and black, or the blue one that he use offworld? personaly i don't mind both as long as the head sculpt looks like joe, i just want to know what you think.
                              "Daniel?"
                              "For crying out loud!!"
                              "Roddney?"
                              "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Since DST does several variants of each character, it's a sure bet you'll see both of those versions of Shepperd. Maybe even the flightsuit he wore in the beginning of the pilot episode when he flew O'Neill in that helo as well since Atlantis figures seem to be short of variant outfits and looks at this early point in time.
                                Last edited by knightone; 05 February 2006, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X