This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancientalliance
    wonder if they'll ever release a PJ as well, that would be kool to have your figures in or maybe an F302, wot u think?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
      wonder if they'll ever release a PJ as well, that would be kool to have your figures in or maybe an F302, wot u think?
      any and all of it would be great!

Comment

any and all of it would be great!
        I know, Im just tryin 2 think of any more playsets/figures/accessories they could make. Any ideas?

Comment

I know, Im just tryin 2 think of any more playsets/figures/accessories they could make. Any ideas?
          Let me think on it...

Comment

They could make the platform (i think thats what its called, where the jaffa fly the Hat'ak) of an Hatak, or maybe... no cant think of any more yet

Comment

They could make the platform (i think thats what its called, where the jaffa fly the Hat'ak) of an Hatak, or maybe... no cant think of any more yet
              How about a hatak or a death glider or that cool mothership Anubis had back in season 7? or an ancient outpost set?

Comment

How about a hatak or a death glider or that cool mothership Anubis had back in season 7? or an ancient outpost set?
                The death glider would be kool and the Atlantis outpost set would be amazin but the problem with the hatak as a whole is that it wouldnt be figure sized, but that would be kool. The only problem though... They would have to make a Deadulus to attack it

Comment

A figure sized death glider would still be huge considering the figures are in the 7 inche scale.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
                    A figure sized death glider would still be huge considering the figures are in the 7 inche scale.
                    Thats true, but they will still be managable and they could even come in two halves to make it easier plus they wont be anywhere near as big as a Hatak or deadulus

Comment

Not two halves, but probably with wings you'll need to install upon opening.

Comment

Not two halves, but probably with wings you'll need to install upon opening.
                        ok but you know what I mean, it will come in pieces (2,3,4, however many it takes)so it wont take up as much packaging, it will look kool when you put a serpent guard in it

Comment

Gotcha. It doesn't matter much at present anyway, since in the new Q&A, DST says they don't have vehicles or ships included in their license.

Comment

Gotcha. It doesn't matter much at present anyway, since in the new Q&A, DST says they don't have vehicles or ships included in their license.
                            I know. I cant believe it, but maybe in the future it will produce them (who knows)

Im happy anyway cuz 4 of my questions got answered and are on the Q&A page

Comment

Im happy anyway cuz 4 of my questions got answered and are on the Q&A page
                              That's cool!

Comment

That's cool!
                                I know, what bout you? Did you ask any questions? and more importantly, did they answer them?

Comment

Working...
                                X