This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater
    That brings up another good point, I wonder they DST will include Ford or Ronan in the firset few waves.
    If they include Ronon he must have synthetic dreads and not plastic ones

Comment

I'd rather have various ship models. Puddle Jumper, Dart, ect. On second thought, a Lorne action figure would be nice.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

well since everyone is wondering what the atlantis line up is going to be, i thought i share what the line up would look like.
        Series 1
        John Sheppard-(blue uniform) with vest, p90, wraith stunner and life sign detector (stargate peice 1 of 4)
        DR. Mckay-(blue uniform) with vest, atlantis laptop, hand gun, dead ZPM (stargate peice 2 of 4)
        Wratih solider-with wraith stunner and freeding hand (stargate floor base)
        Chase figure
        DR. Mckay-(tan uniform) withy atlantis laptop, hand gun, generator, and dead ZPM (stargate peice 2 of 4)
        i think this is a good line up, since first SG-1 figures had O'Neill and Daniel together i think Sheppard and Mckay are a good match.
        Series 2
        DR. Weir-(with jacket) with atlantis laptop, GDO, bowl (from "before i sleep"), and backpack (stargate peice 3 of 4)
        Teyla-(blue uniform) with vest, p90, GDO, and fighting sticks (stargate peice 4 of 4)
        Wraith-either "steve" the wratih or the wratih Queen with feeding hand (stargate floor base)
        Chase figure
        Training warrior Teyla-(training gear) with fighting sticks, bag, and radio
        for this set i think that Weir and Teyla have a good connection and this would be a strong choice.
        as for Series 3/4, well i know im missing Ford, Ronon, and Beckett, so it's up to DST where should they go. if anything Ford and Ronon are good; especially if you want to complete sheppard's team with these two. and as for other characters, it's up to DST; but i do know that Series 1 and 2 are a good bet. so what you guys think of the line up?
        Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 18 April 2006, 07:38 AM.
        "Daniel?"
        "For crying out loud!!"
        "Roddney?"
        "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Yeah, sounds good. So good in fact, that I'd be very surprised if your lineup wasn't exactly how it will be when they finally announce the Atlantis line. Ronon and Ford sound good for wave 3. In fact, Becket could just be the chase figure for that wave using a rehash/repaint of one of the previously releases bodies (like McKay or Ford) with no or very little changes other than a new head sculpt.

Comment

thanks, so what does everyone else thinks? i hope my guess is dead on, and i like the accesories i gave Sheppard. he will be a cool figure to fight off some wraith . and knightone, nice idea for Series 3; heres is the line up for series 3.
            Series 3
            Lt. Ford-(blue uniform) with vest, p90, wraith stunner and GDO
            Ronon-(with coat) with sword, gun, and knives
            Geni-could be one of the characters we met like, sora, coya, etc..
            Chase figure
            DR. becket-(blue uniform) with medical case, p90, and medical gear
            and there you have it, a very solid line-up of the Atlantis figures, i know there is a 50/50 chance that this is what it will look like, but it's just my opinon.
            Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 17 April 2006, 09:17 AM.
            "Daniel?"
            "For crying out loud!!"
            "Roddney?"

Comment

I just finished my SGA Dvd set makes me want to see these even more now. Hopefully, DST will release these inbetween waves of SG-1.

Comment

^and hopefully not make us wait too long either

Comment

^^ since there is no word on series 3 of SG-1, then maybe DST can start selling these after series 2.
                  "Daniel?"
                  "For crying out loud!!"
                  "Roddney?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                    ^^ since there is no word on series 3 of SG-1, then maybe DST can start selling these after series 2.
                    Lets hope you are right

Comment

You know what character would be cool a Colm Mealeny? figure since he played the leader of the Genii. DST has a head sculpt for him (the T&T O'Brien) I know it's for Trek, but I wonder if they can use that for the Genii character he played?

Comment

i don't think DST will use a head sculpt from another line, they might make a new head for him if he is made.
                        "Daniel?"
                        "For crying out loud!!"
                        "Roddney?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                          I wouldn't take that as any sign. DST doesn't announce things too far in advance. I wouldn't expect to hear anything about wave 3 until wave 2 is pretty close to production. Thatr doesn't mean DST doesn't already have plans, though. They said previously to expect the first three or four waves to be based on SG1.

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                          You know what character would be cool a Colm Mealeny? figure since he played the leader of the Genii. DST has a head sculpt for him (the T&T O'Brien) I know it's for Trek, but I wonder if they can use that for the Genii character he played?
                          I doubt they would use the same sculpt. In fact, I'm sure they wouldn't. AA sculpts the Trek figures and Jean St. Jean sculpts the Stargate figures. I'd expect Jean St. Jean's sculptors to want to do an all new sculpt for Colm Meaney.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
                            I wouldn't take that as any sign. DST doesn't announce things too far in advance. I wouldn't expect to hear anything about wave 3 until wave 2 is pretty close to production. Thatr doesn't mean DST doesn't already have plans, though. They said previously to expect the first three or four waves to be based on SG1.

I doubt they would use the same sculpt. In fact, I'm sure they wouldn't. AA sculpts the Trek figures and Jean St. Jean sculpts the Stargate figures. I'd expect Jean St. Jean's sculptors to want to do an all new sculpt for Colm Meaney.
                            Figured they couldn't since as you said different sculptors, was a good way to save money though.

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I've been checking with the stores in my area and none of them say they are going to be carrying the first wave of sg-1 figures.... what have you found?

Comment

Ive just ordered mine from Forbidden Planet

Comment

Working...
                                X