No announcement yet.

stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it will be sad if its the last one, I'm still dreaming of a 6th series or a movie or anything to see it back on screen.

Comment

I'm hoping for that movie too, princes, but as more months go by, the less likely it seems that it'll be made. I think that's why these novels have been so polular, it's the closest we've come to the sixth series or movie that we all hoped would be made.

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Well, it's taken five attempts (kept getting outbid) but I've finally won my Kindle!! Better still, it already has a great selection of books already loaded onto it!!

Woot!!

Cate
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/STARGATE-ATLAN...ham+inheritors

The Inheritors is out!
          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Yep, got it yesterday, and it... is... fabulous!!

Cate
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
              Yep, got it yesterday, and it... is... fabulous!!
              And some good Lorne bits too! Lorne and Pride of the Genii is my new OTP!
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Yes, Artie, it won't surprise you to hear how much I loved our favourite Major's storyline in this final novel. Every scene was so true to his character too, I could almost hear Kavan speaking Evan's lines as I was reading them.

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, Artie, it won't surprise you to hear how much I loved our favourite Major's storyline in this final novel. Every scene was so true to his character too, I could almost hear Kavan speaking Evan's lines as I was reading them.

Cate
                  Cadman had some really good bits too. But I'm afraid poor old Cam came out of it limping!
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                    Cadman had some really good bits too. But I'm afraid poor old Cam came out of it limping!

Aaaah yes, the wonderful Cadman! That's another high point for these books, the way that popular characters who were phased out of the series, like Laura, were brought back with such good storylines. I also liked
                    Spoiler:
                    how the past and unpleasant history that Evan had with the Genii, ie his kidnapping during Coup D'Etat, and whatever his captors did to him during that time, wasn't just brought back into Inheritors, but resolved too. And again, Evan's thoughts and reactions as he volunteered to command The Pride were completely true to his character

Cate
                    sigpic

Comment

Aaaah yes, the wonderful Cadman! That's another high point for these books, the way that popular characters who were phased out of the series, like Laura, were brought back with such good storylines. I also liked
                      Spoiler:
                      how the past and unpleasant history that Evan had with the Genii, ie his kidnapping during Coup D'Etat, and whatever his captors did to him during that time, wasn't just brought back into Inheritors, but resolved too. And again, Evan's thoughts and reactions as he volunteered to command The Pride were completely true to his character
                      Spoiler:
                      And he's got to do it because who else can fly an Ancient warship? He's clearly the best person for the job even if it means dealing with the Genii. But he just LOVES Ladon Radim, right? So yeah, not the best job he's ever had. Though I think he kind of loves the ship.
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Yes, I got that too, Artie. I was half expecting him to do as I do to my car sometimes when we're going up a really steep hill, and
                        Spoiler:
                        give the Pride's flight console an encouraging pat, and say "Attagirl!!" to keep her going! I also thought by the end of his time on the Pride that he and Radim had overcome their past differences, and developed a genuine respect for each other

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I got that too, Artie. I was half expecting him to do as I do to my car sometimes when we're going up a really steep hill, and
                          Spoiler:
                          give the Pride's flight console an encouraging pat, and say "Attagirl!!" to keep her going! I also thought by the end of his time on the Pride that he and Radim had overcome their past differences, and developed a genuine respect for each other
                          I think so too.
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Just sad that this was the last book in the series! Even if it's for a different storyline, I really hope that another series follows soon!

Cate
                            sigpic

Comment

Just sad that this was the last book in the series! Even if it's for a different storyline, I really hope that another series follows soon!
                              Let's all hope that MGM chooses to renew the contract with Fandemonium/Stargate Novels!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                Let's all hope that MGM chooses to renew the contract with Fandemonium/Stargate Novels!
                                Season 7 would be welcomed.

Comment

Working...
                                X