No announcement yet.

stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allegiance is out in ebook! http://www.amazon.com/STARGATE-ATLAN...1484868&sr=8-1
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
      Nice. You posted this before the website listed it.
      I've been waiting for the book since I read and reviewed The Lost but bad timing, I'm suppose to be saving money for presents for other people, who aren't my self. Debating, instant gratification and buy it for kindle for pc or wait and order the print book........
      Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Didn't take me long, but broke down and bought Stargate Atlantis Allegiance on Kindle for PC.

Also found out that two more of the out of print Atlantis books are now available on Kindle, The Chosen and Mirror, Mirror are both available in EBook format.

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
          Didn't take me long, but broke down and bought Stargate Atlantis Allegiance on Kindle for PC.

Also found out that two more of the out of print Atlantis books are now available on Kindle, The Chosen and Mirror, Mirror are both available in EBook format.
          I did the same, couldn't wait, just finished reading, excellent book. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Will probably re-read again when I buy myself a Kindle. Bring on the next book
          I came, I saw, I conquered!
          sigpic
          We are unique! Created unique!
          Sevenofnine

Comment

I recommend Mirror, Mirror. It's confusing at first but it gets very interesting if you stick with it. It's probably my favorite Atlantis novel (Casualties of War a close second). It has alternate timelines with alternate versions of the crew. I love that kind of stuff.

Comment

I'm reading "Blood ties" at the moment. Love it, but sometimes hard to understand for me....hadn't read the other ones, but I think I have to buy them

Comment

I managed to find all the ebooks from the app store. I'm a happy man!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
                  I managed to find all the ebooks from the app store. I'm a happy man!
                  It's really nice to have all the out of print ones available for a reasonable price as ebooks.
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

It's really nice to have all the out of print ones available for a reasonable price as ebooks.
                    I agree, I was happy to be able to get them - especially considering they were really well written and some of my favourites so far. I also bought most of the series in ebook format, because I have a hard time finding the physical books in-store.

Comment

I agree, I was happy to be able to get them - especially considering they were really well written and some of my favourites so far. I also bought most of the series in ebook format, because I have a hard time finding the physical books in-store.
                      I can't ever find them in store. I've had to order every single one I've bought. The publisher's webpage gets them up for sale long before anyone else too.
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I can't ever find them in store. I've had to order every single one I've bought. The publisher's webpage gets them up for sale long before anyone else too.
                        I ordered a few from the publisher, but because of the issues with Transitions to be printed it to took almost three months for them to get to me. So I converted to the ebook editions for the Stargate books. If I see the print versions on sale for a good price, I might buy them up, but because of drat experience, not buying thm direct anymore.

Comment

I've bought almost all the SGA ebooks recently. There have been a few that were not available in ebook format, so I bought them in paperback form. Barnes & Noble has used books as well as the new books, so I've gotten the used books for considerably less than the new ones, and on occasion for less than the ebooks cost.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/0...d-into-ebooks/

Big article on the front page of Gateworld about the novels!
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/0...d-into-ebooks/

Big article on the front page of Gateworld about the novels!
                              Are the ebooks published by a different publisher? Because all the books are currently available from Amazon.com (I bought all the missing gaps in my collection of the series in EBook format), and Chapters/Indigo (Canadian equivalent to B & N) have most of them too. Yet on the publishers website and here, only a handful are listed as being in EBook format.

Comment

Are the ebooks published by a different publisher? Because all the books are currently available from Amazon.com (I bought all the missing gaps in my collection of the series in EBook format), and Chapters/Indigo (Canadian equivalent to B & N) have most of them too. Yet on the publishers website and here, only a handful are listed as being in EBook format.
                                Check www.stargatenovels.com for more info publisher. You can order ebooks from that website as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X