stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Done! So now I can download the kindle versions of the books? Yes?
    Yep I used the PC version to buy an SG1 book that was out of print and too expensive to want to buy used.
    Last edited by VampyreWraith; 05 October 2011, 02:52 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Yep I used the PC version to buy an SG1 book that was out of print and too expensive to want to buy used.
      Also when the new ones come out the ebook version is usually cheaper and comes out sooner! I waited forever for Amazon to ship me Sunrise -- weeks after the ebook was out. Next time I'm buying the ebook straight from the publisher.
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

**does her happy dance** Off to spend some money! (Hubby's eyes will roll out of his head if he ever reads this--)
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
          Also when the new ones come out the ebook version is usually cheaper and comes out sooner! I waited forever for Amazon to ship me Sunrise -- weeks after the ebook was out. Next time I'm buying the ebook straight from the publisher.
          I always order straight from Fandy. Doesn't normally take them too long.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            I always order straight from Fandy. Doesn't normally take them too long.
            Yeah, Fandy is much better about delivering promptly. Last time I order from Amazon!
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Just FYI - my publishers at Fandemonium have asked me to pass on the news that Halcyon, the first Stargate Atlantis tie-in novel I wrote for them back in 2006, has finally been re-issued for sale, thanks to fan demand. The book is being made available in a new electronic edition for the Kindle eReader device, as well as in a limited edition reprint volume from online sellers The SyFy Store, via Amazon.

More info & links here at my LJ page...

Out Now:
              Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
              Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
              "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
              ---------------------------------------------------
              Twitter

Comment

Hi guys!

Did you know Halcyon is back in print?
                for those who wanted this fine book but were unable to get your hands on one, there was an email sent yesterday that it is back in print as a limited edition for this christmas...

I got mine from amazon.com, but I saw it is also available from Amazon.co.uk

In case anybody is interested the links are:
                UK
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1905586558
                US
                http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1905586558

hope I made your day as someone made mine

Happy reading...

Comment

Thank you for the Heads Up Pepino101.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                    Thank you for the Heads Up Pepino101.
                    Do you know who else might be interested to know this? im trying to help the seller by passing the word around. He told me if this goes well hell get Exogenesis out next, and im still missing that one so I want to go back in print

If you know of any other places where this might hit ID be grateful.

..."God speed"

Comment

Originally posted by Pepino1101 View Post
                      Do you know who else might be interested to know this? im trying to help the seller by passing the word around. He told me if this goes well hell get Exogenesis out next, and im still missing that one so I want to go back in print

If you know of any other places where this might hit ID be grateful.

..."God speed"
                      Maybe the actors' fan sites or the thunking threads or fan fic writing threads here? I'd also like to see the pb editions re-issued. I don't own a Kindle, but downloaded the app onto my laptop to be able to read the books that I'm missing. However, my only real uninterrupted reading time is in the bathroom (have kids & a hubby--), so the laptop would be awkward. Plus, I just really like actual, physical books--the smell, the feel, the sound as you turn the page. Although, the Kindle's ability to research topics from the story you're reading right then, look up words without your dictionary handy, etc was pretty cool.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I could do with a replacement copy of Halycon but I'm not sure about spending £20.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          I could do with a replacement copy of Halycon but I'm not sure about spending £20.
                          Its now or never... from what Iwe been told there is a limited number available and if they sell out before christmas the prices will run up just as they did before...

I for one couldnt wait and I ordered it as soon as I saw it had to finish my collection... and its better 20 pounds than 75...

or ask someone to give it to you for christmas

just out of curiosity how much do you think would be apt for a limited edition (just so I know if im such a big fool and spent too much on it )

Comment

I'm with Guard--I'd love to have a paper copy, but $25 for a mass market paper back, even if it is a limited edition, seems a bit pricey. Guess that'll be a Kindle copy for me. If I get lucky, I'll see it at a yard sale or a used book store.
                            sigpic

Comment

Again my question. what do you think would be an appropriate price for a limited edition? maybe ill suggest it to the seller

Comment

Half that. $15 would be stretching it, but only if it were signed. Just my opinion, of course.I'm certainly not trying to put down the value of the author's work, but when the other books are in the $8 range and the kindle version is $6.95, it makes it hard for me to justify buying this one particular book for three times what the others are going for. Just a thought. **shrugs**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X