No announcement yet.

DST Stargate Atlantis Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Carter and Keller look absolutely amazing! It says a fall release!
    sigpic

Comment

Nice! thanks for the link. Wow i never expected we would get an Ancient Control Chair! thats a great surprise. As for the figures they do look awesome, can't wait to build that army!

Comment

Oh my god! I never thought all the people that wanted to get a chair would be right in the end! What a nice surprise! 'course I will sit Jack into it, as long as there is no Beckett. Or does this mean, there will be one? Who else are we supposed to sit in there? Sheppard? Has McKay ever used it?

Don't know, somehow Beckett fits most into it for me. He always was so frightened and funny at the same time
        Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Jack won't be able to sit in it. His knees don't bend.

Still, excellent news on Wave 3. I'm an excited human now
          CARTER: "I’m dressing up like Robin Hood, but part of my costume is missing, what have you got for me?"

HAMMOND: "You have a bow!"

Comment

Wow! I can't believe that my guess way back when for the lineup of series three and the pack in chair was almost spot on. Time to start picking some lottery numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
              Who else are we supposed to sit in there? Sheppard? Has McKay ever used it?

From a McKay fan, that would be a definite YES.

Another image here
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome, I prefer the ancient chair over my console idea, though I hope it's not shrunken down too much.

Anybody else think they may be using some of the same parts (notably the arms and legs) for Ronon and the Drone? Ingenius if they did, good way to save some tooling money on two very unique characters.

Definitely need a small army of the Drones now...

Comment

OMG! Ancient Control Chair?!!!!!!!! That's so exciting.... I jumped so high I put a hole in the ceiling I can't wait for these to come out!

now, about fixing that hole.....

Comment

I wonder if the base of the Ancient control chair will have a slot for a ZPM accessory, like the ones in Proclarush Taonas and Antarctica ("Lost City")?
                    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                      I wonder if the base of the Ancient control chair will have a slot for a ZPM accessory, like the ones in Proclarush Taonas and Antarctica ("Lost City")?
                      Oh that would be so cool! Especially considering we already have a ton of them between series one and two...

Comment

I realy like this wave of figures and the Control Chair is a great idea. My only complaint is that the Shepard figure is wearing the wrong pants and boots. He should be wearing regular black military pants and combat boots. Otherwise it is a great set that I will be adding to my collection.

Comment

Damn, this is making me want to pre-order the wave now. I don't know if I will have the money to spare when they come out, though...
                          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

DST, I could marry you!

The control chair is an EXCELLENT idea! I only hope it will be able to recline. lol That way we can fit Jack in it.

Comment

I hope that it not only reclines but spins around like Mckay made it in the Tao of Rodney. Can someone get the picture and stretch it up? They make the figures look like midgets in the one at BBTS. I'm gonna look around and see if I can find any pics of the control chair. I hope it actually looks like one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
                                DST, I could marry you!

The control chair is an EXCELLENT idea! I only hope it will be able to recline. lol That way we can fit Jack in it.
                                I didn't even think of reclining before! I just figured, that it would come in a pose when used, so that it would be already reclined, if it is not moving. But reclining would be so much better!

Is it fall yet?
                                Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Working...
                                X