This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
    I like the updated artwork. Now I have to wait for the details for the Scrubs Season 5 Region 1 DVD.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      Meh... I have the R4 DVD Boxset and it isn't that great, the artwork I mean, and why is Sheppard so front and centre but *poor* Beckett looks like an after thought in the background.
      Heh, it's like the artwork is saying "This show is about SHEPPARD. Oh yeah, and some other people too. And if you squint hard enough, you can see that doctor guy way in the back." :rolleyes

Sort of a non-issue for me though - I'm not planning on getting the set.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
        I was wondering if that site was going to update the artwork. I first saw the updated artwork on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
          I was wondering if that site was going to update the artwork. I first saw the updated artwork on Amazon.
          I noticed that.

Comment

I really like this cover, I think it looks a little better than the first season. I mean I would still buy it no matter what it looked like.

Comment

i like the first season better, except for the whole wrong gate thing
              deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

i could care less what the first season box set looked like. i liked stargate atlantis i could less what the second season box set looked like even though the second season looks pretty cool. only 5 more weeks intill it comes out.

Comment

:snorts: Why does this pic remind me so of CSI:Miami..RIGHT because Horatio Caine aka David Caruso is dominating so much that CSI:MI has turned into the big Horatio Caine show and everyone else is standing waaay, waaay behind him. Now lets take a look at the SGA Season Two cover. A huge John Sheppard in the front and couple of tiny guys peeking over his shoulder in the back. Can I say Deja Vu all over again?
                  He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                  He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                  And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                  X