This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    That is the theory I've heard among my industry sources. They believed that the SG1 Season 9 dvds were prepped early when they were putting out the thinpack versions of the first 8 seasons so they were assentially already done before the Fox turnover happened.
    Bah..there was nothing stopping them from releasing season 2 of SGA the same time as last year..If SG-1 was prepped early, then SGA s2 should have bene too.

Comment

It would be be nice if they did what LOST does, release the previous season so the fans can watch it BEFORE the next season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by pattirose
        It would be be nice if they did what LOST does, release the previous season so the fans can watch it BEFORE the next season starts.
        You mean have SGA S2 (DVD)released right before Season 3 started?

Comment

Not right before but a couple months before so there's time to watch it, plus it's good advertising for the new season. Keeps it fresh in everyones mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie 'licious
            Hi

Does anyone know when Season 3 of Atlantis is going to be released on DVD?

Thanks

LL
            to soon to know
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Australian R4 Release Date for SGA S2 DVD Boxset

29th November 2006
              LMAO . As was with SG-1 S9 I will be getting SGA S2 months before my US friends.
              And it comes with a free flashlight pen!
              Last edited by Casanova; 06 October 2006, 10:31 PM.
              Sometimes the truth........
              Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
              Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
              - General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie 'licious
                Thanks all. Shoulda said I'm in the UK. About to watch the end of Season 2 so was wandering how long I'd have to wait as I hate cliffhangers! Guess that's the point though. Condolences to those waiting on Region 1, it sucks to wait that long!
                LL
                If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say Vol 1 of S3 will be released in April, but we wont have an exact date for a month or two yet
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Okay I gave. What does a flashlight pen have to do with SG:A?
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Nothing at all, just the same that drinks coasters have nothing to do with Star Trek yet they were still giving them away with the Boxset.

Comment

Working...
                    X