• Time
  • Show
Clear All

D?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Only D's in the second part.

---/----/------/---'--/-----/-----, --- ----------, --/-------/---'--/----/------.

---/---/------/----/------/--/--/----, ---/-----d/---/------/----/-------/----/---'--/-----, ---/---d, ---, --d/-/----/----/---/--/d---.

: D
      : -

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

E ?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Plenty of those. Hope I don't miss any...

--e/----/-e----/---'-e/-----/----e, --- -----e--e-, --/-e----e/---'-e/-ee-/--e---.

---/--e/---e--/----/-e--e-/--/-e/---e, --e/-e---d/---/-e---e/---e/------e/----/---'-e/-----, --e/---d, --e, --d/-/----/----/---/--/d---.

: D, E

sigpic

Comment

O?
            sigpic

Comment

Actually, now I'm glad I added the second part. You'll probably solve that before the first one!

--e/o---/-e--o-/-o-'-e/-----/----e, --- -----e--e-, --/-e----e/-o-'-e/-ee-/--e---.

---/--e/-o-e--/----/-e--e-/-o/-e/---e, --e/-e-o-d/-o-/-e-o-e/-o-e/--o---e/----/-o-'-e/-o---, o-e/-o-d, o-e, --d/-/----/----/-o-/-o/d---.

: D, E, O

sigpic

Comment

R?
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Actually, now I'm glad I added the second part. You'll probably solve that before the first one!
                  No kidding! I've got about 70% of the second part, but precious little of that first part!

B? (one letter I am stuck on thinking it's "B" so I need to know if that is right, or if it is a completely different word!)

Comment

These should help! That 'B' wasn't a bad choice at all, Crichiel.

--e/o--/re--o-/-o-'re/-----/----e, --- -----e--er, --/be----e/-o-'-e/bee-/--e---.

B--/--e/-o-e--/----/-e--e-/-o/be/-r-e, --e/-e-o-d/-o-/be-o-e/-ore/-ro-b-e/----/-o-'re/-or--, o-e/-ord, o-e, --d/-/----/--r-/-o-/-o/d---.

: B, O, R, E, D (hope you're not...)

sigpic

Comment

Crud....one word away, I can't remember what word he uses! Oh, and you lost a dash on the second word, stars!

Comment

Duh! I was stuck on 'Winchester'!

The only reason you're still alive, Sam Winchester, is because you've been useful. The But the moment that ceases to be true, the second you become more trouble than you're worth, one word, one, and I will turn you to dust.

Comment

Yup, that's the one, congratulations!

sigpic

Comment

Kind of long, but I find the long ones easier myself because you have more clues!

----,/---/-----/-'--/-----/--'--/----/------/------/----/---/---------/------,/---/----/-----/---/----. -/----,/-/---------/--------/-------/--/--/-----/-----?

Comment

May I have an 'A' please?

Sig by me

Comment

D please?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X