Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I?

Comment

SI! LOL, here they are. And the smiley faces, sorry forgot those before.

--/----se/I/-ee-/--se-- . -/---/-ets/-it/--/-/--- , ---/t-i--/-e/--s/----/---t---/--e-/-is/-----e- ? ---e/-- !

: E, T, S, I
      : -

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

A?
        IMO always implied.

Comment

And O.

Comment

You got it.

O-/-o--se/I/-ee-/--se-- . A/---/-ets/-it/--/a/-a- , -o-/t-i--/-e/-as/----/-o-t-o-/o-e-/-is/--a--e- ? -o-e/o- !

: E, T, S, I, A O

sigpic

Comment

N?
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yup, got a couple of those too. And just noticed I forgot another 'a' before. Sorry!

O-/-o--se/I/-ee-/--se-- . A/-an/-ets/-it/--/a/-a- , -o-/t-in-/-e/-as/----/-ont-o-/o-e-/-is/--a--e- ? -o-e/on !

: E, T, S, I, A O, N

sigpic

Comment

M?
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Ugh. This is terrible. I know the quote, but I'm too tired to fight with my phone and post the answer, let alone take the next one! How lazy is that? Great line, though, stars!! (see, can't even bold your name. That's another 3 steps on this phone)

Comment

F
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        Ugh. This is terrible. I know the quote, but I'm too tired to fight with my phone and post the answer, let alone take the next one! How lazy is that? Great line, though, stars!! (see, can't even bold your name. That's another 3 steps on this phone)
                        I figured you'd be ready to guess this some some time soon. Oh dear, that sucks out loud! These things are a blessing as well as a curse. *huggeles*

M and F should help some too.

Of/-o--se/I/-ee-/m-se-f . A/man/-ets/-it/--/a/-a- , -o-/t-in-/-e/-as/f---/-ont-o-/o-e-/-is/--a--e- ? -ome/on !

: E, T, S, I, A, O, N, M, F

sigpic

Comment

B? (And I have no idea, can figure out some more words but not enough to understand the quote)
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            B? (And I have no idea, can figure out some more words but not enough to understand the quote)
                            I'm sure you'll recognize it once you've firgured it out. Anyway, there's a couple of B's, and one of them could give you a handle of one of the longer words...

Of/-o--se/I/-ee-/m-se-f . A/man/-ets/-it/b-/a/-a- , -o-/t-in-/-e/-as/f---/-ont-o-/o-e-/-is/b-a--e- ? -ome/on !

: E, T, S, I, A, O, N, M, F, B

sigpic

Comment

Mystery spot!

Of course, I peed myself. Man gets hit by a car, you think he had full control of his bladder? Come on!

Ha! *gg*

One from the show - and I didn't skip all the 27 pages so its possible that it is not new!

-'-/-------/--/-/----------/-------/-----/------/-------/--/-/----------/-------/-----/------.--/----/-----./
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Congratulations! That's the one. You gonna post another one?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X