Supernatural Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ?
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

-e--: ---/---e/-ee-/-i--/-/-----/-e---e/ -i---? --/--/---e-,/--/-e---? ---/-e--/--/-e--/-e/---'-e/-e-e-/-ee-/--/--e-e/--i--/-/-i---e/-----/-ee-i--?

----ie-: ----,/ I'-e/-e-e-/---/-----i--,/----?

Woo-hoo: E I

Boo-hoo:
      sigpic

Comment

A ?
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

-ea-: ---/-h-e/-ee-/-i--/a/---a-/-e---e/ -i---? --/a-/a--e-,/a-/-ea--? ---/-ea-/--/-e--/-e/---'-e/-e-e-/-ee-/--/--e-e/--i--/a/-i---e/-----/-ee-i--?

-a--ie-: ----,/ I'-e/-e-e-/-a-/---a-i--,/----?

Woo-hoo: E I A

Boo-hoo:
          sigpic

Comment

S ?

Comment

-ea-: ---/-h-e/-ee-/-i--/a/---a-/-e---e/ -i---? --/a-/a--e-,/a-/-eas-? ---/-ea-/--/-e--/-e/---'-e/-e-e-/-ee-/--/--e-e/--i--/a/-i---e/-----/see-i--?

-as-ie-: ----,/ I'-e/-e-e-/-a-/---asi--,/--a-?

Woo-hoo: E I A S

Boo-hoo:
              sigpic

Comment

N ?

Comment

A please
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

C ?

Comment

Dean: You have been with a woman before right? Or an angel at least? You mean to tell me you've never been up there doing a little cloud seeding?

Castiel: Look, I've never had occasion, okay?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        Dean: You have been with a woman before right? Or an angel at least? You mean to tell me you've never been up there doing a little cloud seeding?

Castiel: Look, I've never had occasion, okay?
                        O_o Well...that was quick...and correct...went right along with the previous quote we were working on
                        sigpic

Comment

seriously w_c, do you spend your days rewatching? i swear you're the quickest to solve every freakin time :3
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            seriously w_c, do you spend your days rewatching? i swear you're the quickest to solve every freakin time :3
                            Well, my memory is such that my mom calls me "Rainman" and I have an obsessive/addictive personality, so these things tend to stay with me

-----: ---/--/----/----/---, ---/----/---/--/---/-----/---/------, -----/--, -/---'-/----/---/--/-----/---/----/----.

:
                            :
                            sigpic

Comment

E ?

Comment

minor mixup in word order, not like it really effects much at this point.

-----: ---/----/--/----/----/---, ---/--e-/---/--/---/-----/---/------, -----/--, -/---'-/e-e-/---/--/-----/---/----/---e.

: E
                                :
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X