No announcement yet.

Supernatural Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Melia is going to start another one?
    sigpic

Comment

i don't see her around here often.... we can start a new one and then she can post her's whenever she gets back... double puzzle! haven't done that in ages....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Meh...give me a sec or 3 and I'll start one...
        sigpic

Comment

Hope you enjoy!

----: --'--/----/---/----.

----: -----'-/---/----?!

---: --/---/------.

----: -'-/-----/, -/----/----/-----/--/--/---! -/-------/-/----/-----/---/---/--'--/------/------/--/---/---/----/---/-------/---/--/----/-----/, ------/, -------/-----!

---: ----...

----: ----/--! ----. -----/-/---'-/---/----/-----'-/---/-----/------/, -----'-/---/-----/---/-/----/---/--/---/---/---/--/----/-----.

----: ----'-/----?

----: -/----/-/-----. --'--/--------/-----/-----/--/-/---/----/------. ------/--------! --/---/---/---/----/---/--/----/-----/, ---/---/-/----/--/---! --/----/----/, --/----/-------. ---'-/----/---/-/-----/----?

----: ----/, ----/--/--/----/--/--?

----: --/, ---/---'-/--/--------. ----/-----/--/----/--------. --/-----/---/-/------/--/------.

----: -/---/------.

----: --/, --. ----/---! ---'--/---/-/------.

----: --/--. ------'-/-/------!

Woo-Hoo:
          Boo-Hoo:
          sigpic

Comment

wow... you took a page outta my book have fun updating that

A please
            sigpic

Comment

its not that bad! A it is!

----: --'--/----/---/----.

----: -----'-/---/----?!

-a-: --/---/------.

----: -'-/-----/, -/----/-a--/-----/--/--/-a-! -/-------/-/----/--a--/---/-a-/--'--/------/------/--/---/---/----/---/--a----/---/--/----/-----/, ------/, -------/-a---!

----: -a--a----! ----/--/----/--a---!

-a-: ----...

----: ----/--! ----. -----/-/---'-/---/--a-/-----'-/a--/-----/------/, -----'-/---/-----/---/-/----/---/--/---/---/---/--/----/a----.

--a-: --a-'-/--a-?

----: -/----/a/-----. --'--/-a------/-----/-----/--/a/---/----/-a----. ------/--------! --/---/---/---/----/---/--/----/-----/, a--/---/-/-a--/--/---! --/----/----/, --/----/-a-----. ---'-/--a-/---/a/-----/----?

--a-: --a-/, ----/--/--/----/--/--?

----: A-/, ---/-a-'-/--/--------. ----/-----/--/----/--------. --/-a---/---/a/------/--/------.

--a-: -/---/------.

----: -a/, -a. ----/---! ---'--/---/a/------.

--a-: -a/-a. ------'-/a/------!

Woo-Hoo: A
              Boo-Hoo:
              sigpic

Comment

E
                sigpic
                My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

E it is!

----: -e'--/-ee-/--e/----.

----: --e-e'-/--e/----?!

-a-: --/---/----e-.

----: -'-/-----/, -/----/-a-e/-----/--/--/ea-! -/-------/-/----/-ea--/---/-a-/-e'-e/------/e-----/--/-e-/--e/----/-e-/--a--e-/---/--/----/-----/, ------/, -------/-a---!

----: -a--a----! ----/--/----/-ea---!

-a-: ----...

----: ----/--! ---e. ----e/-/---'-/-ee/--a-/--e-e'-/a--/---e-/------/, --e-e'-/--e/---e-/---/-/----/---/--/-e-/---/---/--/-e-e/a---e.

-ea-: --a-'-/--a-?

----: -/----/a/--e--. --'--/-a-----e/e-e--/-e---/--/a/--e/---e/-a----. ---e--/------e-! --/---/-e-/--e/----/---/--/----/-----/, a--/---/-/-a-e/--/--e! --/-e--/---e/, -e/---e/-a-e---. ---'-/--a-/---/a/-----/----?

-ea-: --a-/, ----/--/-e/-ee-/--/--?

----: A-/, ---/-a-'-/--/--------. ----/--e--/--/-e--/--e-----. --/-a---/---/a/-e----/--/-----e.

-ea-: -/---/-----e.

----: -a/, -a. ---e/---! ---'-e/---/a/------.

-ea-: -a/-a. ------'-/a/------!

Woo-Hoo: A E
                  Boo-Hoo:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    its not that bad! A it is!
                    [color-indigo]you say that now... but in about three rounds you're gonna look at it be like "crap! i forgot letters!!" i know i do all the time....

S please[/color]
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry I didn't start another one guys. I was out of town for my grandpa's funeral.

Can I get a D please.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melia View Post
                        Sorry I didn't start another one guys. I was out of town for my grandpa's funeral.
                        my condolances Melia! how are you holding up?
                        sigpic

Comment

It's been tough. He was my only grandpa but he was really sick for the past few years. At least I got to see him on Thanksgiving and I got to tell him goodbye and that I love him. Thanks Lilith.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's been tough. He was my only grandpa but he was really sick for the past few years. At least I got to see him on Thanksgiving and I got to tell him goodbye and that I love him. Thanks Lilith.
                            it was the same when my grandda passed away... he was really sick for years and had spent the last two in nursing homes... we were really glad that his suffering was over but really sad that he was gone... i also remember that lot of people calling us with condolances also passed on news of someone else's death... we had like four such calls in one night and were cracking up by the end of it...
                            sigpic

Comment

It's a long running joke in my family that the only time we all get together is for a wedding or a funeral. We never really get together for the fun of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a long running joke in my family that the only time we all get together is for a wedding or a funeral. We never really get together for the fun of it.
                                lol... isn't that true with every family?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X