Supernatural Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    Shoot, hung up on a couple words again. N?
    I think I can guess which ones they are. Hope you're still here so you can solve.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    S ?
    These should help.

S--/t-e/---'s/----in-/-ro-nd/-it-/--/---e/o---/it's/-/-itt-e/-erson--/I/--nn-/-ind/-i-

: E, R, D, T, I, O, N, S
    : -

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thank you, that was it!

Spoiler:
      "Sam, the man's running around wearing my face, okay? It's a little personal. I wanna find him?"...the "man's" and "wanna" were messing me up.

Comment

Thank you, that was it!

Spoiler:
        "Sam, the man's running around wearing my face, okay? It's a little personal. I wanna find him?"...the "man's" and "wanna" were messing me up.
        Almost - actually, it can't be
        Spoiler:
        man's
        because we had the 'N' already. Can you find a synonym? And
        Spoiler:
        wearing
        is a few letter too long, but the first letter fits.

Good job!

sigpic

Comment

Good grief! I knew both of those, that's what I get for trying to type it out on my phone where you can't see all of what you've written at the same time, while TOTALLY not paying attention because I am also trying to watch tv at the same time!

Spoiler:
          Sam, the guy's running around with my face, okay? It's a little personal. I wanna find him.

Comment

Did I get it right the second time, stars? Are you guys waiting for me to start the next one? I have one ready if you are!!

Comment

Did I get it right the second time, stars? Are you guys waiting for me to start the next one? I have one ready if you are!!
              Sorry, yes, you were 100% right, so please go right ahead.

Yesterday was just madness. We had my daughter's 8th grade prom with 200 people on a cruise ship, and I organized the whole thing. And to repay me for my efforts, my daughter's iPod touch was stolen out of her bag. The terrible thing is that it must have been one of the kids, because they were the only ones who had access to that area. Very depressing. So I could do with a nice brain teaser, to chase these thoughts away!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                So I could do with a nice brain teaser, to chase these thoughts away!
                What a bummer about the iPod. I always try and believe in the good in people, so it makes it that much sadder when they behave otherwise. Especially kids.

Afraid this isn't going to be much of a brain teaser, it's pretty short, very memorable, and has one letter that will TOTALLY give it away, but I just love this line (and the line that follows it!).

Oh! And I got my smartphone fixed, so I am now able to get on the forum whenever, BUT there are still a couple of things I haven't been able to do on here that I can on a regular computer...like smilies, so I can't put our cute little happy and frowny faces on your guessed letters, I'll just list them. Sorry.

---'--/-----/--/----/--'-/---------!

Comment

What a bummer about the iPod. I always try and believe in the good in people, so it makes it that much sadder when they behave otherwise. Especially kids.

Afraid this isn't going to be much of a brain teaser, it's pretty short, very memorable, and has one letter that will TOTALLY give it away, but I just love this line (and the line that follows it!).

Oh! And I got my smartphone fixed, so I am now able to get on the forum whenever, BUT there are still a couple of things I haven't been able to do on here that I can on a regular computer...like smilies, so I can't put our cute little happy and frowny faces on your guessed letters, I'll just list them. Sorry.

---'--/-----/--/----/--'-/---------!
                  Well, there is good in some people. A few families have suggested that everybody who participated should chip in with a dollar, since that would bring in enough to buy my daughter another iPod...

Good news about your smartphone! And I'm sure we'll enjoy playing with you just as much without smiley faces.

Okay, totally random beginning, but I'm testing a theory here. Y, please?

sigpic

Comment

Sure thing! Y should be helpful.

Y--'--/-----/--/----/--'-/--------y!

Yes: Y
                    No: -

Comment

Well, I got the beginning and the end at least...

Okay, O next, please.

sigpic

Comment

Not a lot of help here, I'm afraid.

Yo-'--/-----/--/----/--'-/--------y!

Yes: Y, O

Comment

Obviously not the letter that will give it all away... Can I get a D next, please?

sigpic

Comment

Sure!

Yo-'--/-----/--/----/--'-/--d---d-y!

Comment

I think I'll go with an A, please.

sigpic

Comment

'A' it is:

Yo-'--/--a--/--/----/--'-/--d---day!

Yes: Yoda. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X