Supernatural Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N it is!

---/-n-/-e-n: R----/, ---'re/-/--n-/re--er. ---/--/---/, ---. ---! ---/-----/---'re/--nn-/---/---'re/-e-n-/re----/, re----/--------. ---/--n--e--er/-e-r-/---e---. ---/--n--e--er/-r-e-/---/---/--r----/-e-/ ---/--n--e--er/-ee--/-/r--e-/--/--e/-e-/-n-/e-er-/--rn-n-/--en/-e/---e- --...

-e-n: --/, en----!

Woo-hoo: R E N

Boo-hoo:
    sigpic

Comment

Alright, let's do this!

Spoiler:
      Sam and Dean: Right, you're a mind reader. Cut it out, Sam. Sam! You think you're being funny, but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up...
      Dean: Ok, enough!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        Alright, let's do this!

Spoiler:
        Sam and Dean: Right, you're a mind reader. Cut it out, Sam. Sam! You think you're being funny, but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up...
        Dean: Ok, enough!
        You got it! Didn't keep us busy too long! But I love the exchange between the brothers.
        sigpic

Comment

--------: ---, ---/---/----/----/--/--/------/-----, -'-/-----/-----/---/----/-/-----.
          ----: -/----'-/--/--------.
          --------: ----, ---/----/--------/-----/--.

:
          :
          sigpic

Comment

How 'bout a T?
            sigpic

Comment

--------: ---, ---/--t/----/---t/--/--/------/t----, -'-/-----/-----/---/--t-/-/-----.
              ----: -/----'t/--/---t----.
              --------: ----, ---/----/t-------/----t/-t.

: T,
              :
              sigpic

Comment

A?
                sigpic

Comment

--------: ---, ---/--t/----/---t/--/--/------/ta---, -'-/----a/--a--/---/--t-/a/-----.
                  --a-: -/----'t/--/a--t----.
                  --------: ----, ---/----/t-------/a---t/-t.

: T, A
                  :
                  sigpic

Comment

N
                    sigpic

Comment

--------: ---, ---/--t/----/---t/-n/--/------/ta---, -'-/--nna/--a--/---/--t-/a/----n.
                      --an: -/---n't/--/an-t--n-.
                      --------: ----, ---/----/t--n--n-/a---t/-t.

: T, A, N
                      :
                      sigpic

Comment

I?

Sig by me

Comment

-i-----i: ---, ---/--t/----/---t/-n/--/------/ta---, I'-/--nna/--a--/---/-it-/a/----n.
                          --an: I/-i-n't/--/an-t-in-.
                          -i-----i: ----, ---/----/t-in-in-/a---t/it.

: A, I, N, T
                          :
                          sigpic

Comment

Y
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

-i-----i: --y, y--/--t/y---/---t/-n/-y/------/ta---, I'-/--nna/--a--/y--/-it-/a/----n.
                              --an: I/-i-n't/--/anyt-in-.
                              -i-----i: ----, y--/----/t-in-in-/a---t/it.

: A, I, N, T, Y
                              :

Sorry it took me so long. It stopped letting me post last night.
                              sigpic

Comment

M, please
                                Founding member and councilman of The League for the Empowerment of Villainous Inquisitor Laborers
                                Also know as The League of EVIL.

Supporter of the philosophies and practices of the Alterans and the Asgard.
                                Supporter of the Galactic Empire.
                                Supporter of all of Dr. Nicholas Rush's methods throughout all of SGU so far.

"If you immediately know the candle light is fire, the meal was cooked long ago." -Oma Desala
                                "The only moral way to change someone's mind...is to present evidence." -Alteran
                                "We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate but most of all, freedom of will." -Alteran
                                "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
                                "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." -Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X