X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GenieinaZPM View Post
    Yeah, certainly sucks.

A?
    I can imagine. We once narrowly escaped a major fire. There was a wood dealership right next to the apartement block we lived in, and it went up in flames one night. If the wind had come from the other way, our house would have caught it. We were lucky. Do they know the cause yet?

Right, A's it is.

----/--n'-/--nn-/--an/---/-----/-a--/-'-/a-----/---/--/--n----

: N, A
    : -

P.S. Only just noticed you're from Canada - for some reason I thought you were in Europe...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Yes, my little brother was smoking in his (my old) room. He butt it out, but not properly and passed out. The only reason he's still with us is because the blanket that got wrapped around his arm caught fire and burned him. He has a small line of welts and a burn on his arm. If that hadn't of happened, he would have just kept breathing in the smoke and by the time we smelled/saw it downstairs, he would have already been dead. That's the most upsetting part of the whole thing for me. We came so close to losing him. BUT he's alright, and so is everyone else and that's what matters. Everything else was just "stuff"...it can be replaced.

I can haz an L?
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, my little brother was smoking in his (my old) room. He butt it out, but not properly and passed out. The only reason he's still with us is because the blanket that got wrapped around his arm caught fire and burned him. He has a small line of welts and a burn on his arm. If that hadn't of happened, he would have just kept breathing in the smoke and by the time we smelled/saw it downstairs, he would have already been dead. That's the most upsetting part of the whole thing for me. We came so close to losing him. BUT he's alright, and so is everyone else and that's what matters. Everything else was just "stuff"...it can be replaced.

I can haz an L?
        Wow, that was a really close call. You hear all the time that a cigarette butt starts a fire, but I've never had anybody tell me it actually happened to them. Thank God we're all non-smokers - which is probably a wise choice given that we live in a wood house...

Yup, you can haz one L.

----/--n'-/--nn-/--an/---/-----/-a--/-'-/al----/---/--/--n----

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Wow, that was a really close call. You hear all the time that a cigarette butt starts a fire, but I've never had anybody tell me it actually happened to them. Thank God we're all non-smokers - which is probably a wise choice given that we live in a wood house...

Yup, you can haz one L.

----/--n'-/--nn-/--an/---/-----/-a--/-'-/al----/---/--/--n----

Yeah, it's definitely scary. Especially considering he said he DID put it out. He must have just left a tiny bit of it still smoking. Crazy stuff.

Howz about a T?
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's definitely scary. Especially considering he said he DID put it out. He must have just left a tiny bit of it still smoking. Crazy stuff.

Howz about a T?
            How about a whole bunch of Ts....

T---/--n't/--nn-/--an/t--/-----/-a--/-'-/al---t/--t/--/--n-t--

: N, A, T

sigpic

Comment

D?
              sigpic

Comment

D?
                With pleasure.

T---/--n't/--nn-/D-an/t--/-----/-a--/-'-/al---t/--t/--/--n-t--

: N, A, T, D

sigpic

Comment

H ?
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

O?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      H ?
                      O?
                      Yes, and yes.

Th--/--n't/--nn-/D-an/th-/-o---/-a--/-'-/al-o-t/o-t/o-/--n-t--

: N, A, T, D, H, O

sigpic

Comment

S
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait....I'd like to solve!! It just came to me

"This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes"

I LOVE THAT LINE!! This is why he's my favorite character. As evidenced by my siggy haha
                          sigpic

Comment

This is kind of long, but I love it:

--'--...---- --- ------- ---- -- --------- -- ----- -- --- ----, --- --- ------- ---- ---- -- ----- --- ----- --.

Spoiler:
                            This is another quote from our favorite Angel!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats! Yes, it was a great line. And I love Cas too. Only not quite as much as Dean... Figured it was time he made an appearance in our game here.

Right, not quoting your post because I wanna try without the spoiler. Can we start with all the 'E's, please?

sigpic

Comment

Lots of those!

-e'--...-e-- --e -----e- ---- -e ----e--e- -- ---e- -- --e ----, --- --e -----e- ---- -e-- -- --e-e --e ---e- --.

E
                                -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X