Supernatural Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Really? I had not trouble understanding this one. I always double check with the transcripts, I think RiG once called me on a word I had understood differently, but I thought this one's pretty straight forward.
    I really can't. Though my auditory skills are miserable! I will go 20 years listening to a song until I finally understand the lyrics!

Comment

M ?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Those should provide a big hint.

S-m/-in---s--r/---rs/m-----. S-m/-in---s--r/-ri-s/-is/---/--ro-g-/s--. S-m/-in---s--r/----s/-/r---r/--/-is/---/-n-/---r-/morning/---n/--/----s/--/--... o---, -no-g-!

: S, M, O, R, I, N, G
        :

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Spoiler:
          Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by his bed and every morning when he wakes up he...okay, enough!

Loves me some Doublemint action
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by his bed and every morning when he wakes up he...okay, enough!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
              Spoiler:

Same here. I even have a collection of screen shots along that theme. I wonder how long they needed to get this scene just right.

sigpic

Comment

At that point, they prob had become close enough where they didn't have to work too hard at it.

--/--------, --/--------, --/---(-)-------/---. ----, ----/---------/----/--------/------/-------/--/----/-----------.

That (-) means that the dash is actually in the sentence.
                sigpic

Comment

T?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Same here. I even have a collection of screen shots along that theme. I wonder how long they needed to get this scene just right.
                    There's a YouTube about this somewhere, I'll see if I can find it later. At a panel Jared was saying it DID take a tons of takes because Jensen kept adding in a extra syllable at the end of the speech (I think the 'he'?) Before the "Okay, enough", so it would throw off the whole thing.

And I'll take n "O" again, please!

Comment

Mystery Spot OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Found the video. Can't link right now with my phone, but go to YouTube, search "Jared Padalecki Mystery Spot". When you get the results, go down to "Eyecon Jared Padalecki", and in the description line for the one it will say Jared is talking about how they rehearsed for the diner scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        Mystery Spot OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Found the video. Can't link right now with my phone, but go to YouTube, search "Jared Padalecki Mystery Spot". When you get the results, go down to "Eyecon Jared Padalecki", and in the description line for the one it will say Jared is talking about how they rehearsed for the diner scene.
                        Cool! Thanks! I'll have to look it up.

How about an I?

Sig by me

Comment

At that point, they prob had become close enough where they didn't have to work too hard at it.

-o/--i--i--, -o/-----i--, -o/---(-)---it--/---. ----, t---/---i-----/---t/o-t-----/-i--t-/------t/o-/-o--/----o---it-.

:T, I, O
                          :
                          sigpic

Comment

N?

sigpic

Comment

No/--in-in-, no/-----in-, no/---(-)---it--/---. ---n, t---/---i-----/---t/o-t-----/nin-t-/-----nt/o-/-o--/----on--it-.

:T, I, O, N
                              :

I get the feeling you know what it is.
                              sigpic

Comment

S?

Comment

Working...
                                X