The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Honest mistake, but that cap? Do I really have to troll through every episode with the panic room to find out which one this is from?
    Spoiler:
    Try Are you there God
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
      Spoiler:
      Try Are you there God
      Thanks for that!

Okay, does it have something to do with the fact that the 'evil' guys were ambiguous? In Are You There, God the spirits were angry because they hurt from the rising; in Metamorphosis it wasn't sure if the Rugaroo would actually turn or not. And the demons in Abandon All Hope were just innocent townspeople Lucifer needed to raise Death.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

nope.

Hint:
        Spoiler:
        The plot isn't incredibly important, just a small detail.
        sigpic

Comment

They used fire to fight the baddies? The spell in Are You There, God needed for the ingredients to be thrown in to the fire, they used flame throwers against the rugaroo, and incinerated the hell hounds in a fireball in Abandon All Hope.

sigpic

Comment

Not quite. But think a little more about the flame throwers from Metamorphosis, and think about how it relates to the other eps.
            sigpic

Comment

There is this selfmade flamethrower and the improvised bomb in "AAH" but I don't remember anything which fits to that in "Are you there God". Hmm...
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

So if this is about improvised weapons - was the third one the wrought iron chandelier Dean used to get rid of Meg's spirit?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  There is this selfmade flamethrower and the improvised bomb in "AAH" but I don't remember anything which fits to that in "Are you there God". Hmm...
                  You are oh so close! If you think through "Are you there God" and what they knew they would have to do, you'll get it.

But it's not the chandelier.
                  sigpic

Comment

You are oh so close! If you think through "Are you there God" and what they knew they would have to do, you'll get it.

But it's not the chandelier.
                    I got nothing. They had to cast that spell, which needed an open fire (but you said fire wasn't what you were looking for), and opium, hemlock, and something in a hex box that Sam had to get. I just can't see any connection with the other eps.

sigpic

Comment

What were they doing while Bobby was doing research about what they were up against?
                      sigpic

Comment

They were hiding in the panic room
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          They were hiding in the panic room
                          Yup. They were doing something very specific while in there...

Keep in mind the flamethrower and the bomb...
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup. They were doing something very specific while in there...

Keep in mind the flamethrower and the bomb...
                            I hate to just jump in like this but, is it that they were making the shotgun shells (filling them with rocksalt) in the panic room?
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
                              I hate to just jump in like this but, is it that they were making the shotgun shells (filling them with rocksalt) in the panic room?
                              Ding ding ding!!! They made the flamethrower they needed for the rugaru, they made the bomb from the hardware store supplies, and they packed the stockpile of salt shells they needed to protect Bobby in the library.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
                                No problem, sometimes it needs a fresh set of eyes to see what we've been missing. Congrats! Now you can post the next one.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X