The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Ah, thanks for that. Hmmm. There were priests in both Houses of the Holy and Sin City, but I don't remember one in Two and a Half Men... Or wait, is it about the magic fingers? Just guessing, I'm too tired to go and check up on that.
    YAHTZEE!!! While watching "Sin City" I noticed Dean noticing that their room came complete with the Magic Fingers. It was a blink and you'll miss it moment. Good thing I didn't blink. There's that infamous scene with Dean on the vibrating bed in "Houses of the Holy" and his latest tryst with the Magic Fingers in TAAHM. Also, teen Dean mentioned the Magic Fingers in "After School Special" when trying to convince Amanda Heckerling to go out with him while they were making out (snogging) in the janitor's closet at school.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

great job stars! I had an idea, but it only fit the first 2. At least we're getting a little faster as of late
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, what's with the scroll bar section with no scroll bar on your post w_c?
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          YAHTZEE!!! While watching "Sin City" I noticed Dean noticing that their room came complete with the Magic Fingers. It was a blink and you'll miss it moment. Good thing I didn't blink. There's that infamous scene with Dean on the vibrating bed in "Houses of the Holy" and his latest tryst with the Magic Fingers in TAAHM. Also, teen Dean mentioned the Magic Fingers in "After School Special" when trying to convince Amanda Heckerling to go out with him while they were making out (snogging) in the janitor's closet at school.
          I wasn't sure about Sin City, so thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          great job stars! I had an idea, but it only fit the first 2. At least we're getting a little faster as of late
          Thanks! I was on my way to bed when it hit me.

Okay, new one.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I wasn't sure about Sin City, so thanks for the heads up!
            Y'welcome.

I have no clue as of yet...only that the last pic is from "On The Head Of A Pin" And the second pic is from "Death Takes a Holiday". The first pic I can't place but I think Dean may have a dislocated shoulder in that one but I can't remember which episode he received that injury in. And I know for a fact that he had that injury, I remember him asking Sam to pop it back into place once Sam was finished taking sowing up own wound. The darn title is escaping me - as is the reason for the shoulder dislocation. And I'm gonna shut up now.

EDIT: "I Know What You Did Last Summer" ...I had to check SuperWiki, had to. Now I know Dean dislocated his shoulder when he and Sam jumped out the church window. Sill can't connect them yet... Now I'm really shuttin' up!
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 April 2011, 06:47 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Yup, those are the three eps. And what they have in common is something quite obvious.

sigpic

Comment

There's a demon in all of them?
                sigpic

Comment

There's a demon in all of them?
                  You're on the right track - can you be a little more specific?

sigpic

Comment

Some form of Alastair is in them/
                    sigpic

Comment

Some form of Alastair is in them/
                      Exactly. They meet Alistair in a different meat suit in each ep. In I Know What You Did Last Summer he 'wore' a pediatritian, and in the graveyard scene in Death Takes a Holiday Alistair appeared in a different shape before he morphed into Christopher Heyerdahl for the rest of the ep and OTHOAP. So congrats, you're next!

sigpic

Comment

I'm working on one. I'll be back later tonight, so hopefully those of you not in the Eastern Time Zone will have one waiting for you in the morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's a little something for you guys to sink your mental teeth into...

Last edited by warrior_chic; 15 April 2011, 07:42 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Got all the eps at least. Does it have something to do with teaming up with another hunter? Bobby in Lazarus Rising, the guy with the broken arm in Metamorphosis, and Ellen and Jo in Abandon All Hope? Come to think of it, in all eps these other hunters got attacked or injured or killed - Bobby by Cas, the old guy by the Rugaroo (sp?) and Jo by hell hounds.

sigpic

Comment

Got all the eps at least. Does it have something to do with teaming up with another hunter? Bobby in Lazarus Rising, the guy with the broken arm in Metamorphosis, and Ellen and Jo in Abandon All Hope? Come to think of it, in all eps these other hunters got attacked or injured or killed - Bobby by Cas, the old guy by the Rugaroo (sp?) and Jo by hell hounds.
                              True, but no. But knowing the eps should be a good start.

Ok. I was one ep off on one of the pictures. Won't make a lick of difference at this stage. Sorry

EDIT: first picture has been fixed. Hopefully I didn't mess ya up too bad. I guess that's what happens when I don't actually look at these eps or caps
                              sigpic

Comment

Honest mistake, but that cap? Do I really have to troll through every episode with the panic room to find out which one this is from?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X