No announcement yet.

The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it is much more simple (maybe too simple?) and it is something which happens in the episodes, namely in the scene with Crowley, just before the boys jump out of the window and somewhere in the Pilot.
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      No, it is much more simple (maybe too simple?) and it is something which happens in the episodes, namely in the scene with Crowley, just before the boys jump out of the window and somewhere in the Pilot.
      There are two scenes with Crowley in "Abandon All Hope" The opening scene where he sealed a deal with some businessman and the one with the boys in, well, Crowley's house.

Now we have to figure out which Crowley scene you're talking about.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's the businessman scene based on a combination of previous comments. That, the fight with Alastair in the church, and somewhere in the pilot. And it's something having to do with demons.
        sigpic

Comment

In the Crowley scene, he meets the banker, kisses him to seal the deal while Castiel is watching and calls the boys to tell them that he's found the demon. In the church scene, Alistairs shows up, throws Sam down the stairs and beats up Dean until Sam tries to stab him with Ruby's knife. The YED stands by Sam's crib as Mary bursts into the room, so he pins her to the ceiling. When John arrives, he sets her on fire.

The only thing I can think of is that all three demons wore black.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            There are two scenes with Crowley in "Abandon All Hope" The opening scene where he sealed a deal with some businessman and the one with the boys in, well, Crowley's house.

Now we have to figure out which Crowley scene you're talking about.
            I think I already said, that I mean the opening scene.

And the solution is still much more simple than every guess you made so far. It's something which happens for every character on the show in one specific episode.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

I think I already said, that I mean the opening scene.
              Yeah, I guess I didn't quite catch that.

And the solution is still much more simple than every guess you made so far. It's something which happens for every character on the show in one specific episode.
              Hmm...It's the first time we see the demons? The eps introduce the demons in question?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Y
                Hmm...It's the first time we see the demons? The eps introduce the demons in question?

That was it! Well done, it's your turn =)
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

That was it! Well done, it's your turn =)
                  Woohoo! Thank you! You know, I think Crowely gave me the answer. After rereading all the previous guesses and responses I finally got that it had to do with the demons in question and your last response to me helped a great deal. That's when I thought of Crowely and I remembered that on SuperWiki I saw a list of his episodes staring from his first appearance and then I remembered that AAH was the first episode on that list. The rest just...fell into place.

Okay, gonna go grab my caps and BRB!
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 05 April 2011, 10:04 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Alrighty, here we go...

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

They save a child from each baddie?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        They save a child from each baddie?
                        Nope...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I am sorry, I don't even have a clue about the episodes - except that the one where Jared has a cast is from S2, and the rest is also S2 or S1.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I am sorry, I don't even have a clue about the episodes - except that the one where Jared has a cast is from S2, and the rest is also S2 or S1.
                            The first two are from S1 and the last one is from S2...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

If I am not mistaken, the first one is from Something Wicked, the second one from Bugs, and the third one from Playthings.

I saving kids wasn't right, maybe it's meeting old people? The blind lady in the hospital, the old native American chief, and the grandmother Dean wanted to poke with a stick.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                If I am not mistaken, the first one is from Something Wicked, the second one from Bugs, and the third one from Playthings.

I saving kids wasn't right, maybe it's meeting old people? The blind lady in the hospital, the old native American chief, and the grandmother Dean wanted to poke with a stick.
                                Poke with a stick...LOL! ...and no, not what I'm looking for here...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X