Clear All

Alright, here's what I got so far...

1.) The Pilot
    2.) I Know What You Did Last Summer
    3.) Abandon All Hope
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

That is right. Now you just need the one thing/event/person/whatever, which connects these episodes.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Dpes it involve something about mothers and daughters? In the Pilot we had the mother who killed her daughter, in I know what you did... the boys find Anna's mother murdered and have to break the news to the daughter, and in Abandon all Hope we have Ellen and Jo.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Good guess, but that's not it.
          Hint: One of the pictures is from the scene I meant, one isn't far away and the third one is just from he episode (not in that order).
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hmmm, the first thing that comes to mind is demons, but w_c already said that. Bridges? Crowley is standing under a bridge, the Woman in White jumped off a bridge... but I don't remember one from I know what you did...

Or is it romance? Sam kissing Jess, and Dean having a thing for both Anna and Jo.

sigpic

Comment

Queenie said something about demons, but that wasn't right. Doesn't mean, that it's NOT about demons, though...
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Oops sorry, my mistake. It's harder to tell people apart when the avatars are all the same... Which is getting REALLY annoying, BTW.

Totally new thought - is it about kissing? Sam kissing Jess, Crowley kissing that banker, and Sam had that hot make-out session with Ruby in the flashback...

sigpic

Comment

No, that is totally the wrong direction. Crowley has something to do with it, but that's it.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    No, that is totally the wrong direction. Crowley has something to do with it, but that's it.
                    I got nothing. What I remember Crowley did in the episode was make a deal and give the boys the colt. But both things weren't an issue yet in the Pilot. Or is it something he says?

sigpic

Comment

No, it's not something he says.
                      Think about the demons in the other episodes. Which were they? Think about something which connects them (resp. one of the ones in IKWYDLS) to the episode!
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        No, it's not something he says.
                        Think about the demons in the other episodes. Which were they? Think about something which connects them (resp. one of the ones in IKWYDLS) to the episode!
                        I assume you're talking about Crowley, Ruby and the YED? Well, Crowley and Ruby pretended they were on the boys' side, but then it turned sour. Still, that's not true for the YED. Or are you referring to Brady? We found out much later that he introduced Sam to Jess, only to kill her later.

On the other hand, you said that one picture is from the scene itself (Crowley), one it close to the scene in question (that would be Alistair), and one was from the ep (Sam kissing Jess).

Am I getting warmer with any of this?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          I assume you're talking about Crowley, Ruby and the YED?
                          Crowley: yes; Ruby: Nope; YED: yes

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          On the other hand, you said that one picture is from the scene itself (Crowley), one it close to the scene in question (that would be Alistair), and one was from the ep (Sam kissing Jess).
                          That is right, so it's Crowley, YED and Alastair
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm assuming we're not using any information gained in S6? Cuz the only connection I can come up with would require something that happened this season.
                            sigpic

Comment

You need absolutely no knowledge from any episode after "Abandon All Hope", you even don't need any knowledge from the rest of the episode itself after this scene.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Do they all involve deals being made? Dean made the deal with Alastair to torture, Azazel made the original deal, and Crowley had just made that deal with the businessman?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X