The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    They are all different. I'm pretty sure that the first one is from "Yellow Fever".
    Yeah, I remember that one. Dean threw something at it. He seems to share your sentiment:

(And wow, are all of them ugly )
    Actually, I'm offended, my grandparents had a clock just like that!

Just kidding, I always thought it was an eye sore.

The wallpaper in the second one looks familiar too...

Edit Are these supposed to be April Fool's Day pranks? The custom avatars don't work for me, and every time I write 'y e s' it gets changed to 'Aye'.
    Last edited by starg8fans; 01 April 2011, 09:05 AM.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I'll give it to ya, stars. According to multiple sites, this clock has shown up a lot, in varied forms. It just took me forever to find the pics b/c the episodes aren't listed anywhere, and nobody already has pics like with that stag's head.

And yes, the whole pirate theme is for April Fool's. I noticed the 'Aye' thing in the Jensen thread (I think) when they were talking about eye color. Every time they said 'ey es', it came out eyes.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        I'll give it to ya, stars. According to multiple sites, this clock has shown up a lot, in varied forms. It just took me forever to find the pics b/c the episodes aren't listed anywhere, and nobody already has pics like with that stag's head.

And yes, the whole pirate theme is for April Fool's. I noticed the 'Aye' thing in the Jensen thread (I think) when they were talking about eye color. Every time they said 'ey es', it came out eyes.
        In the trivia section on IMDB they claim that this clock shows up in almost every episode. I don't think that's true. So kudos to you for finding these three! So what eps are they from?

It's not just the Aye (I know, I had to change my earlier post to eye sore in two words, because it came out all garbled), but I couldn't get a picture on the double thunk thread to show up because the word 'b o y' was always changed to 'lad'. So I had to re-name the picture. Luckily I had not posted it before, so I could do it without breaking any links.

Thanks for letting me go next, actually I have a whole list of ideas. Let's see what you make of this:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          In the trivia section on IMDB they claim that this clock shows up in almost every episode. I don't think that's true. So kudos to you for finding these three! So what eps are they from?
          'Yellow Fever', 'Fallen Idols', and 'Point of No Return' respectively. I know I've seen it in a bunch of episodes, almost always the motels. It's just a matter of actually finding it in picture form without going through every screen cap ever made of every episode.

And as for your's, I got nuttin'. Yet.
          sigpic

Comment

'Yellow Fever', 'Fallen Idols', and 'Point of No Return' respectively. I know I've seen it in a bunch of episodes, almost always the motels. It's just a matter of actually finding it in picture form without going through every screen cap ever made of every episode.

And as for your's, I got nuttin'. Yet.
            I spent a long time this afternoon trying to find pictures that were suitable for my new sig, so I know what you're talking about.

I'll give you a hint. It's about
            Spoiler:
            neither Dean nor Sam.

sigpic

Comment

In every episode there's a woman, holding the boys at gunpoint? (Ellen in ELAC, Bella in BDABR and Paris Hilton in FI)
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

In every episode there's a woman, holding the boys at gunpoint? (Ellen in ELAC, Bella in BDABR and Paris Hilton in FI)
                Good one! But no. Another hint: It's not about
                Spoiler:
                any of the characters.

sigpic

Comment

They burn something in each episode? John in ELAC, the rabbits foot in BDABR, and the artifacts in FI.
                  sigpic

Comment

They burn something in each episode? John in ELAC, the rabbits foot in BDABR, and the artifacts in FI.
                    Wow, you guys are good. But again - nope, sorry. Actually, it's not about the
                    Spoiler:
                    episode's plot
                    either.

sigpic

Comment

Is it just a coincidence, that it's the second episode of season two, the third episode of season three and the fifth episode of season five?
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Is it just a coincidence, that it's the second episode of season two, the third episode of season three and the fifth episode of season five?
                        Nope, no coinkidink at all. That was totally intentional. You got it, congrats!

sigpic

Comment

The next one:

The cake is a lie!

Comment

First thing that comes to mind is something related to Hell.

Pic 1 - escaping from Alistair IIRC? Could well be wrong though, been a while since I saw that ep!

Pic 2 - Brady was there at the party - and was used as a pawn by Lucifer

Pic 3

S6 ref

Spoiler:
                            Crowley's status jumped to King of Hell!

I'm probably just rambling, I'm out of practise with all this now!

sigpic

Comment

No, that's not it. To answer this you don't need any knowledge of S6 at all.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

OK, I'll have a think!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X