The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
    Hmmm, is it that all the creepy girls like Sam more than Dean and Sam basically keeps telling them to go away with Dean urging them on?
    Or that they are all used to help Sam and Dean?
    He uses Ava to help save his life in an earlier episode
    Sarah to help get to the picture and get rid of the spirit
    And Becky is used by Chuck to give them a message.
    Sorry, but no. Not what I'm lookin' for. Good try though!

You guys are over-thinkin' this one...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Do you guys give up?
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

All I can think of is that Dean messes with Sam in some way. Picks on him about Becky, tries to pimp him out to Sarah, (and this is a stretch), but the whole extra-onions/pie thing at the diner.
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe if you threw us a bone once in a while... If you could elaborate a bit, if it's just the angle or the whole guess that is wrong? For example, there were several replies linked to the girls. And we still don't know if they're in any way part of the solution or not.

Edit Just saw a clip from AHBL II and it gave me a far out idea - not sure about Provenance, but is it about the purple checkered shirt? I know we saw it briefly in Sympathy for the Devil when Dean was rooting through his bag.

Edit 2 Checked my PB album, and Dean DID wear that shirt in Provenance. Man, if this isn't it I'll be seriously bummed that I gave it away and didn't get to us this in another round.
          Last edited by starg8fans; 12 February 2011, 11:54 PM.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
            All I can think of is that Dean messes with Sam in some way. Picks on him about Becky, tries to pimp him out to Sarah, (and this is a stretch), but the whole extra-onions/pie thing at the diner.
            No...

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Edit Just saw a clip from AHBL II and it gave me a far out idea - not sure about Provenance, but is it about the purple checkered shirt? I know we saw it briefly in Sympathy for the Devil when Dean was rooting through his bag.

Edit 2 Checked my PB album, and Dean DID wear that shirt in Provenance. Man, if this isn't it I'll be seriously bummed that I gave it away and didn't get to us this in another round.
            YATZHEE!!! My fave shirt of Dean's makes an appearance in SFTD and he wore it in Provenance and AHBL. I couldn't remember if he'd worn it an any eps besides Provenance and AHBL so I had to go with SFTD since we got a glimps of it in that one. I was stoked when he pulled that shirt out of his bag because of the continuity factor. He still has that shirt and I love that. TPTB know that our boys are living out of their bags, that they don't own alot of clothes which means they'd be wearing the same shirts/pants over and over. That kind of continuity is important to me.

Sorry for any and all trouble this might have caused.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Nice job stars! Shoulda know it probably involved that shirt
              sigpic

Comment

You know me!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  YATZHEE!!! My fave shirt of Dean's makes an appearance in SFTD and he wore it in Provenance and AHBL. I couldn't remember if he'd worn it an any eps besides Provenance and AHBL so I had to go with SFTD since we got a glimps of it in that one. I was stoked when he pulled that shirt out of his bag because of the continuity factor. He still has that shirt and I love that. TPTB know that our boys are living out of their bags, that they don't own alot of clothes which means they'd be wearing the same shirts/pants over and over. That kind of continuity is important to me.
                  Totally agree with you, it's always nice to see clothes making a comeback. Actually, wasn't the shirt Dean wore in the latest episode the same as the one he wore when he got sick from the meatball sub in Wishful Thinking?

Sorry for any and all trouble this might have caused.
                  No harm done. Sorry if I came off a little pissy, I realized when I just re-read my post that it sounded way worse than it was meant.

Thank you! Yeah, that shirt has quite a bit of discussion under its belt.

Okay, new one. Guess this may be almost too easy...

sigpic

Comment

They are all from S1?
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Deans Jacket?
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Totally agree with you, it's always nice to see clothes making a comeback. Actually, wasn't the shirt Dean wore in the latest episode the same as the one he wore when he got sick from the meatball sub in Wishful Thinking?
                        I think so! And Sam's shirt (the blue stripey) was from way back when too.

No harm done. Sorry if I came off a little pissy, I realized when I just re-read my post that it sounded way worse than it was meant.
                        Eh, no hard feelin's.

Yeah, that shirt has quite a bit of discussion under its belt.
                        It does indeed.

Um, don't think I'll hazard a guess as the first two seem to be almost spot on. Also, I can't think of anything else.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          They are all from S1?
                          True, but that's not what I'm looking for.

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
                          Deans Jacket?
                          Didn't even notice that, so again, no.

Um, don't think I'll hazard a guess as the first two seem to be almost spot on. Also, I can't think of anything else.
                          Well, here's your chance. And I'll give you a hint. It has nothing to do with
                          Spoiler:
                          Dean

sigpic

Comment

Well, here's your chance. And I'll give you a hint. It has nothing to do with
                            Spoiler:
                            Dean
                            Ah, okay. Thank you.

They're all urban legends? Hookman, Norse gods, Bloody Mary...

From SuperWiki: "Scarecrow" - Norse Gods...
                            The urban legend of this episode (immigrants bringing their old gods to worship in a new country) seems to be influenced by the plot of the Neil Gaiman sci-fi novel American Gods, in which the deities of ancient mythology (Odin, Loki, Thoth, etc) are remanifested and recruited to fight the New American Gods. Kripke has said he is an avid fan of Gaiman's work.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Ah, okay. Thank you.

They're all urban legends? Hookman, Norse gods, Bloody Mary...

From SuperWiki: "Scarecrow" - Norse Gods...
                              You're really, REALLY close. Just don't think about the plot of the eps, but something else they have in common.

sigpic

Comment

You're really, REALLY close. Just don't think about the plot of the eps, but something else they have in common.
                                I, ah, forgot that I hazarded a guess here yesterday.

Okay, not about the plot...hmmm... Did Dean do research in each episode? Can't remember...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X