X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay my turn..

sigpic

Comment

Somebody came back from the dead in each one?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

You're too good. Yep...that's it.

I'm sitting here watching AHBL part 2.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll do another one if no one minds. A bit harder!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            You're too good. Yep...that's it.

I'm sitting here watching AHBL part 2.
            Sorry about that... It was the first thing that popped into my head.

Now, this is gonna be tricky - don't even know what ep the last one is from. But from the first two, does it have something to do with Dean and a girl?

sigpic

Comment

Ok, all I got so far is the episodes : "Route 666", "Heaven and Hell", and "The Third Man"

Yeah, i got nutin...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                Sorry about that... It was the first thing that popped into my head.

Now, this is gonna be tricky - don't even know what ep the last one is from. But from the first two, does it have something to do with Dean and a girl?
                Hmmmm...you're getting warm...

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                Ok, all I got so far is the episodes : "Route 666", "Heaven and Hell", and "The Third Man"

Yeah, i got nutin...
                Yep definitely all those eps..
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm...you're getting warm...

Yep definitely all those eps..
                  Thanks for the heads up with 'The Third Man', w_c!

Okay, this could go two ways. Either it was because there was a girl in each one that Dean had a meaningful relationship with - I.e. Cassie in Route 666, Anna in Heaven and Hell and Lisa in The Third Man - or that we got a bed scene and at least some bare Dean skin with each of them.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads up with 'The Third Man', w_c!

Okay, this could go two ways. Either it was because there was a girl in each one that Dean had a meaningful relationship with - I.e. Cassie in Route 666, Anna in Heaven and Hell and Lisa in The Third Man - or that we got a bed scene and at least some bare Dean skin with each of them.
                    Yep. Dean was loved up in all three of those eps.
                    sigpic

Comment

you are on a roll, stars!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep. Dean was loved up in all three of those eps.
                        Hmm... probably shouldn't come as a surprise that a blatant Dean girl like me figured that one out. *squints at sig*

Okay, I think this one's really easy too, but I'm not very creative tonight.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... probably shouldn't come as a surprise that a blatant Dean girl like me figured that one out. *squints at sig*

Okay, I think this one's really easy too, but I'm not very creative tonight.
                          I was kinda going for reverse psychology..you wouldn't think a Sam girl would pick Dean's love interests. Back to the drawing board!

Okay...I have these eps..but that's it for tonight..I'm tired. I'm sure someone else will get it.

Something Wicked, Faith and The Kids Are Alright.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was kinda going for reverse psychology..you wouldn't think a Sam girl would pick Dean's love interests. Back to the drawing board!
                            Nice try. It's probably my one-track mind that's not imaginative enough for reverse psychology.

Okay...I have these eps..but that's it for tonight..I'm tired. I'm sure someone else will get it.

Something Wicked, Faith and The Kids Are Alright.
                            Yup, that's the ones. And I'm right behind you. Off to bed. Good night!

sigpic

Comment

All of them have parents who are concerned about their sick/ weird behaving kids?
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                All of them have parents who are concerned about their sick/ weird behaving kids?
                                That's really REALLY close. Just shift your focus a bit on Faith.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X