No announcement yet.

The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys died of Dean's heart attack in Faith, the Doc took the guy's heart in TIOMS, and the ghost reached into Bela's heart in RSAM?
    sigpic

Comment

Got two out of three right. They have something in common, and there's another victim (not Bela) in RSAM with the same characteristic.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

The second brother in the car?
        sigpic

Comment

The brothers destroyed themselves by interpenetration (thanks to dict.cc for this word...), the reaper reached out for and into his victims and the Doc this this as well - but far more substantially than I ever wanted to see.

Edit: nonono, I think I got it: the victims suffocated!
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
            The second brother in the car?
            No, not him. Before that.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            The brothers destroyed themselves by interpenetration (thanks to dict.cc for this word...), the reaper reached out for and into his victims and the Doc this this as well - but far more substantially than I ever wanted to see.

Edit: nonono, I think I got it: the victims suffocated!
            Getting closer. But it was not something the baddies did to them.

sigpic

Comment

But they all went jogging or (in Kavans case) doing sports, right?
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yes, that's it, all three eps had a victim that we saw jogging! And it wasn't Kavan, the guy who had his heart removed by the doc was jogging too. Remember, he had this heart monitor that stopped beeping while the doc was working on him? See, I always knew it - don't exercise, it's lethal!

sigpic

Comment

I hope this one isn't too difficult (but I also hope it isn't too easy as well)

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Is it something about Sam's expression? No idea what ep the second one is from.

sigpic

Comment

I think it's from Hunted. I seem to remember the boys locking themselves in a room with mattresses to hide from Gordon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Does each episode deal with vampires? Not sure what eps the pics represent except the first one.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Does each episode deal with vampires? Not sure what eps the pics represent except the first one.
                          If you're right the other two have to be from Bloodlust and Fresh Blood. I think I need to do some research...

Edit

Okay, here's what I found.

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                          I think it's from Hunted. I seem to remember the boys locking themselves in a room with mattresses to hide from Gordon.
                          You got the scene right, but the episode is Fresh Blood, not Hunted. But as far as I can tell the third pic is not from Bloodlust. Were there any other eps with vampires? Apart from Monster Movie that had a fake one.
                          Last edited by starg8fans; 21 October 2010, 02:59 PM.

sigpic

Comment

While two of them indeed deal with vampires, the third one doesn't. But it is about the episodes, represented by the pictures.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

In that case, I repeat my question - does it have something to do with Sam and his expressions?

sigpic

Comment

I guess my edit was too late: it's about the episodes, not Sams expressions
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X