No announcement yet.

The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost-Truck, Ghost-Ship, Ghost-rabbit foot?

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    The water ghost was after his brother, but that was a very good guess. Try going back to iolanda's guess. It's very similar.
    Except the rabbit's foot wasn't a ghost, it was just a foot. In fact there was no ghost in BDABR at all. I don't see iolanda's guess as very similar to stars' guess ... 66* and RSAM deal with ghosts, BDABR does not. Nobody dies from the same type of thing in all three eps...a ghost truck, the ghost of a p!ssed off pirate, and a rabbit's foot's bad luck. So, she can't be right about the ghost thing...

"right track but not quite to the finish line"....66* and RSAM deal with ghosts, BDABR does not. Nobody dies from the same type of thing in all three eps...a ghost truck, the ghost of a p!ssed off pirate, and a rabbit's foot's bad luck. So, she can't be right about the ghost thing... if it's not the ghost thing then what is it?

Truck/Ship/Rabbit's Foot...the victims weren't killed by inanimate objects in all episodes, just in two...sort of. The rabbits foot didn't kill anyone, it just, gave them the bad luck of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or, in Sam's case, made him clumsy. Of course, it could be held responsible/accountable for the deaths. I dunno...

"Ep Specific"...specific to the episodes...has to do with the episodes... And you said you're not being tricky this time?

-sorry, I'm just trying to suss out the common bond...and failing miserably-

Am I trying too hard? Is it something so simple that I'm (we're) just not seeing it?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

You are SO close. You were almost there by the end of your little brain storm session. I'm going to drop a hint for y'all

Spoiler:
      it's not the ship
      sigpic

Comment

You are SO close. You were almost there by the end of your little brain storm session.
        I was???

I'm going to drop a hint for y'all

Spoiler:
        it's not the ship
        Okay...knew that. It's the ghost Pirate that is killing people...by drowning them...from the inside out.

Y'know iolanda's answer is really throwing me...

*goes to think some more*
        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 October 2010, 02:57 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

It's not even so much about the killings.
          sigpic

Comment

It's not even so much about the killings.
            Okay... I can work with that...

Um...kay, episode specific and not (so much) about the killings. Let's see...

*racks brain some more*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm gonna put your guesses together and maybe drop another hint.

Spoiler:
              It's object related. Bela has a reason to be there in 2 of them.
              sigpic

Comment

Do y'all just want me to spill the beans?
                sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna put your guesses together and maybe drop another hint.

Spoiler:
                  It's object related. Bela has a reason to be there in 2 of them.
                  She's there for the rabbit's foot...and the money she would have gotten from selling it in BDABR and RSAM she's there for the hand of the dead pirate and the money she got when she sold it. Now, what does that have to do with Route 66*?

*thinks*

And, NO! Don't spill the beans yet! I'm still workin' it out! I want to work this thing out. Sorry I wasn't here sooner...had to work today and I, along with my mom, babysat my big bro's kids last night after work until midnight. Didn't get home until 12:30ish and I was exhausted.
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 October 2010, 07:50 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Route 66* might be a little harder, but you can prob just go off of the other 2 when you figure it out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Route 66* might be a little harder, but you can prob just go off of the other 2 when you figure it out.
                      Okay...

Something to do with money maybe? The Dorian's (in Route 66*) were a wealthy family. Bela tried to get her hands on the Rabbit's foot, figuratively speaking, so she could sell it for millions. She did sell the pirate's hand for a large some of money. Dean had Sam play those scratch tickets and, as he so eloquently put it, "Dude, were up 15 grand!", the same scratch tickets that Bela then stole from the pocket of Dean's shirt. Prompting the best adlib in the history of ever.

I had to look up Route 66* on Super Wiki as I hadn't seen it in a while and thus couldn't remember details.

Okay...*dons thinking cap once again*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

getting a little colder...
                        sigpic

Comment

getting a little colder...
                          Crap...

Object related... Bela has a reason for being there (in 2 of them)...
                          Well, like I said before... Bela's there for the money. Um...

*thinks thinks thinks*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            what is she getting the money for?
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              what is she getting the money for?
                              Um...herself?

Too tired to think anymore...

Okay, it's 1am and I really have to go to bed now. I'll try to be back on ASAP when I wake up tomorrow...today...tomorrow - you know what I mean - to continue this. Unless someone else gets it.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Since it's also 1AM here, I def know what you mean about today? But I don't have to wake up to an alarm tomorrow/today
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X