No announcement yet.

The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That works. They all knew about what the boys did, from their past.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh okay, close enough I guess.

Got a new one for you.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

The boys are in a church in all of those eps?
        sigpic

Comment

You're on the right track, but that's not it.

sigpic

Comment

They're trying to save a preacher's daughter?
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, that was quick! Yup, you're spot on.

sigpic

Comment

alrighty. gimme a little bit. technically I'm supposed to be doing homework right now.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, technically I'm supposed to be working. So who's distracting who here? Seeing as we seem to be the only two people playing here ATM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Yeah, technically I'm supposed to be working. So who's distracting who here? Seeing as we seem to be the only two people playing here ATM.
                    See that's cuz I'd rather be here than working on my physical chemistry homework. And between you and me, these boys are a lot more fun to look at

Anywhos... Have at this little thinker

sigpic

Comment

Not sure about the first one, but in the two others there was a reference to other work Jared had done - Gilmore Girls in Hollywood Babylon and House of Wax in Fallen Idols. Did Meg maybe mention Cheaper by the Dozen or something?

sigpic

Comment

The first 2 are right, but the Meg on isn't. She mentioned a person.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Okay, never even heard of this lady or her show, so these references totally went by me. Great catch, though, RiG!
                          Thanks. I just happened to be on Super Wiki and was in the Popular Culture section when I saw J. Love Hewitt's name, I clicked on it and it brought up those three references in the show to Ghost Whisperer so...I went with it.

think I can take a shot at your pix, w_c. All these are people who called the boys for help, and they had a history together. Dean and John helped the airline guy with a Poltergeist problem, Cassie used to be Dean's girlfriend, and the woman in the last shot (BTW, it's from Swap Meat, RiG) used to be the boys' babysitter.
                          Thanks. Figured it out last night while perusing the S5 episodes in the little DVD booklet for one to watch last night.

Sweet sig worrior_chic! (I had an idea to make a similar one)
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Thanks. I just happened to be on Super Wiki and was in the Popular Culture section when I saw J. Love Hewitt's name, I clicked on it and it brought up those three references in the show to Ghost Whisperer so...I went with it.
                            I actually saw the same thing when I was looking for something to do for this round. Great minds...?

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Sweet sig worrior_chic! (I had an idea to make a similar one)
                            Thanks! I actually got the photo from your PB. It was the big pic of the front end of the car with the headlight reflection on the ground.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                              I actually saw the same thing when I was looking for something to do for this round. Great minds...?
                              Yep, great minds.

Thanks! I actually got the photo from your PB. It was the big pic of the front end of the car with the headlight reflection on the ground.
                              Great picture isn't it? I recently acquired that pic. Forget where I found it though.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                                The first 2 are right, but the Meg on isn't. She mentioned a person.
                                Had to go back to the transcript to find this clue, does that count? I didn't know the name when I first watched the ep, that's why it didn't ring a bell. Meg mentions "something" (i.e. Chad) Michael Murray, who was on Gilmore Girls like Jared.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X