The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    do all three have "j. Love hewitt" and "ghost whisperer" references?
    Yahtzee!!!

Just curious here...did any of you get/see/notice my second (sneaky) hint?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh. I don't even know "Ghost Whisperer".
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        Oh. I don't even know "Ghost Whisperer".
        I'm not sure he ever really explicitly connects the 2, but that's what he means when he says Jennifer Love Hewitt. It's a CBS (?) show where she talks to ghosts and helps them move on.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          ...in a manner of speaking.
          I'm not sure he ever really explicitly connects the 2, but that's what he means when he says Jennifer Love Hewitt. It's a CBS (?) show where she talks to ghosts and helps them move on.
          The J. Love Hewitt one was (in Asylum) Dean asking Sam "Hey, Sam, who do you think is a hotter psychic: Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you?" Referencing ladies who see and talk to dead people. Ghosts. I think we all know who the hotter psychic is.

The other two are...

Dean (to Sam): Give me some ghost whispering or something! 2.01 In My Time Of Dying
          Dean: Sammy's always getting a little J. Love Hewitt when it comes to this. 2.16 Roadkill

So, there you have it. 3 Ghost Whisperer references.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

As frustrating as that was at times, very good (and sneaky) RiG! Gimme a few minutes. I promise I'll go easy for this one
            sigpic

Comment

As frustrating as that was at times, very good (and sneaky) RiG!
              Thank you.

Gimme a few minutes. I promise I'll go easy for this one
              Okey dokey.

Just in case y'all didn't get my second hint...or that it was a hint...here it is...
              Spoiler:
              iolanda said, 'I already checked that, there isn't even one overlapping, and RiG already told that it has got something to do with the ghosts..."

To which I replied, In a manner of speaking...

Speaking being the operative word here. Dean made "vocal" references to Ghost Whispere... he mentioned the show and J. Love Hewitt. He was talking, "speaking". Get it?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Thank you.

Just in case y'all didn't get my second hint...or that it was a hint...here it is...
                Spoiler:
                iolanda said, 'I already checked that, there isn't even one overlapping, and RiG already told that it has got something to do with the ghosts..." I said, In a manner of speaking...

Speaking being the operative word here. Dean made "vocal" references to Ghost Whispere... he mentioned the show and J. Love Hewitt. He was talking, "speaking".
                Very VERY sneaky
                sigpic

Comment

Very VERY sneaky
                  Well... I try.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

OK, so this may not be at the top of your head, but I got images that will hopefully make it easier.

sigpic

Comment

Dang...I can't place that last picture...

I remember the girl has some sort of mark/bruising/scratch on her stomach but...can't for the life of me remember how she got it.

And I really don't want to right click on the image to check out if the episode title is there...nor do I want to check Super Wiki as it would feel like cheating.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Dang...I can't place that last picture...

I remember the girl has some sort of mark/bruising/scratch on her stomach but...can't for the life of me remember how she got it.

And I really don't want to right click on the image to check out if the episode title is there...nor do I want to check Super Wiki as it would feel like cheating.
                        See, I anticipated that. Go ahead. I didn't use the full title, so you'd still have to think about that.

P.S. loving the sig. You're just giving me all kinds of pretty things to look at lately.
                        sigpic

Comment

See, I anticipated that. Go ahead. I didn't use the full title, so you'd still have to think about that.
                          Okay. Thanks.

P.S. loving the sig. You're just giving me all kinds of pretty things to look at lately.
                          Thank you. Um...which sig? I have 5...I think.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

uh, the skinny one with the boys on the ends. But really all of them.
                            sigpic

Comment

uh, the skinny one with the boys on the ends. But really all of them.
                              Ah...thank you. Didn't make it though...snurched it from another site, don't remember which one. Just saw it and thought it would make a great sig.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

The J. Love Hewitt one was (in Asylum) Dean asking Sam "Hey, Sam, who do you think is a hotter psychic: Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you?" Referencing ladies who see and talk to dead people. Ghosts. I think we all know who the hotter psychic is.

The other two are...

Dean (to Sam): Give me some ghost whispering or something! 2.01 In My Time Of Dying
                                Dean: Sammy's always getting a little J. Love Hewitt when it comes to this. 2.16 Roadkill

So, there you have it. 3 Ghost Whisperer references.
                                Okay, never even heard of this lady or her show, so these references totally went by me. Great catch, though, RiG!

I think I can take a shot at your pix, w_c. All these are people who called the boys for help, and they had a history together. Dean and John helped the airline guy with a Poltergeist problem, Cassie used to be Dean's girlfriend, and the woman in the last shot (BTW, it's from Swap Meat, RiG) used to be the boys' babysitter.

sigpic
                                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X