The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    I already checked that, there isn't even one overlapping, and RiG already told that it has got something to do with the ghosts...
    ...in a manner of speaking.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Spirits who were reluctant to move on? though I'm not sure about Asylum.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        Well, in a way all spirits made the choice not to move on, but I think you're on to something. Is it that they're not 'angry' spirits bent on destruction? At least if you look at the patient spirits in Asylum rather than the crazy doctor.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Well, in a way all spirits made the choice not to move on, but I think you're on to something. Is it that they're not 'angry' spirits bent on destruction? At least if you look at the patient spirits in Asylum rather than the crazy doctor.
          Nnnnnnnope.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

So, do you have another tiny hint for us?
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yeah, I was going to say you might want to give a hint before people just get frustrated.

Comment

So, do you have another tiny hint for us?
                Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                Yeah, I was going to say you might want to give a hint before people just get frustrated.
                Well, I gave you two hints so far, but I was sneaky about the second one. So...okay.

And hint #3 is...
                Spoiler:
                Dean.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

See a ghost, be a ghost, feel a ghost?
                  But that is more what's different in this pictures.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

See a ghost, be a ghost, feel a ghost?
                    Nnnnope.

But that is more what's different in this pictures.
                    Yyyyep.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, let's do a little analysis.
                      The episodes are "Roadkill", "In my time of dying" "and "Asylum"

All episodes run around ghosts.
                      All episodes have ghosts which did not mean any harm.
                      Two of them became ghosts due to a car accident, the others were murdered.
                      All of them weren't "removed" in the usual way.
                      All of them weren't ghosts who were up for revenge.
                      But that's not it.

We got the hint, that the picture represent something episode-wise and Dean.
                      We see Dean seeing a ghost, being a ghost and Dean watching at Sam who touches a wall they suppose that there might be a ghost behind it.

Very maybe: to these pictures represent the episode title? The first one is the road with the Roadkill, the second one is Dean in his time of dying and the third one shows a wall of the Asylum.

I know, it's a stretch.
                      Last edited by iolanda; 06 October 2010, 01:09 PM. Reason: forgott half a sentence
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yeah, I know, it's a real puzzle.

Two episode titles are just one word, the third on isn't.

As you said, two became ghosts due to car accidents, but not the third.

Dean and the former Asylum inmates knew that they were ghosts, the woman in Roadkill didn't.

Two out of the three have the ghosts speak directly to humans, but Dean needed the Ouija board.

From the hints I assume it's something Dean does the same in all three eps, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is without watching all three, and I don't have time for that.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

All I can get is that Dean is;

Frustrated with the way they decide to deal with Molly in "Roadkill"
                          Frustrated with the situation and that he can't communicate in "IMTOD"
                          Frustrated having to save those 2 dimwits in "Asylum"
                          sigpic

Comment

@ stars, iolanda: Sorry but no. Good guesses though!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            From the hints I assume it's something Dean does the same in all three eps, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is without watching all three, and I don't have time for that.
                            You're gettin' warmer.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Do all three have "J. Love Hewitt" and "Ghost Whisperer" references?
                              sigpic

Comment

iolanda, I love your analysis! Way to work together, guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X