The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Looking forward to it. RL can be a real pain in the butt.
    that's one of the reasons I'm not too rushed to leave college, as much as it stresses me out.
    sigpic

Comment

Soooo, here we go, last pic in spoiler-tags because of S5:

Spoiler:
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm not sure about the middle one, but I'm gonna guess they're each drunk in those scenes?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          I'm not sure about the middle one, but I'm gonna guess they're each drunk in those scenes?
          Wow, that was fast! And you're right, too. So, now I'll let you guess where the middle pic is from
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

It's from Yellow Fever.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              It's from Yellow Fever.
              In the police station.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

...when he drunkenly tells the deputy, "You're awesome.".

Comment

Japp. And I tried so hard to cap them when they don't look too drunk (yeah, I have to admit, I love them when they are wasted).
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Japp. And I tried so hard to cap them when they don't look too drunk (yeah, I have to admit, I love them when they are wasted).
                    They are pretty fun when they're wasted

I'm gonna give this another go.

This may require a bit of thinking too. Maybe a partial rewatch. But I promise I won't make you guys think any more after this one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Um...in each episode a a brother has died?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

nope.
                        sigpic

Comment

Um...is Dean calling out for/to Sam?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Um...is Dean calling out for/to Sam?
                            Yep! I thought that first one might trip ya up a little, since it's not that memorable and kinda quiet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                              Yep! I thought that first one might trip ya up a little, since it's not that memorable and kinda quiet.
                              Eh, I'll admit that I kind of cheated...I did a right click and save just to see what the first pic was called because it did trip me up a little, if the episode title was there. Then I just thought back to the episode and tried to remember what happened in it and how it went with the other two pics.

If someone else wants to go (and if you're mad at me for kind of cheating) I completely understand. I have no pics anyways so... Yeah.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Eh, I'll admit that I kind of cheated...I did a right click and save just to see what the first pic was called because it did trip me up a little, if the episode title was there. Then I just thought back to the episode and tried to remember what happened in it and how it went with the other two pics.

If someone else wants to go (and if you're mad at me for kind of cheating) I completely understand. I have no pics anyways so... Yeah.
                                I actually even checked that, just in case. I can honestly say I've done that at some point for things. And it's not like I had the answer in the file name. If I hadn't seen it the other day, I wouldn't have know that happened. So I def don't think you cheated.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X