Spoiler:
    possessed by Meg?

Yes...you are correct.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Yes...you are correct.
      Woohoo! Go me!

Photobucket is being an arse for me atm, so I'll have to post pics another night. If someone else wants to go that's fine, otherwise in the words of Arnie, I'll be back!

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna make y'all think a little. This doesn't have so much to do with the actual pics as the episodes

Not very spoilery, but from S5
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Well the first cap is from Heart and the third one from Good God Y'all...I don't know about the second. Those two were written by Sera Gamble. Am I warm?
          sigpic

Comment

The three episodes are Heart, Sin City and 99 Problems, and the thing I see in common is,
            Spoiler:
            that they all have a character which seems innocent but is the enemy they have to kill (Madison, the priest, and the girl).
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              The three episodes are Heart, Sin City and 99 Problems, and the thing I see in common is,
              Spoiler:
              that they all have a character which seems innocent but is the enemy they have to kill (Madison, the priest, and the girl).
              That may be so. Didn't think about that, but not quite what I was going for. Here's another hint
              Spoiler:
              It isn't even so much plot, but rather who was in the ep.
              sigpic

Comment

Oi! *pokes*

No one answered my attempt....wasn't I even a bit warm then?
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Didn't mean to ignore you. They are not all written by Sera. Only Heart was.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it because there was a Stargate actor in every one of them?
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Is it because there was a Stargate actor in every one of them?
                      YUP!!!! Hope that wasn't too stressful. I have a thing about finding actors across shows. It's pretty easy since almost every show I watch in filmed in Vancouver.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        YUP!!!! Hope that wasn't too stressful. I have a thing about finding actors across shows. It's pretty easy since almost every show I watch in filmed in Vancouver.
                        Who were the SG actors in them? Can't think off the top of my head, apart from

Spoiler:
                        Michael Shanks

sigpic

Comment

Don S. Davies and Patrick Currie (Fifth)

I am thinking about a new game asap, but there is some stuff for my work to do first, sorry.
                          Last edited by iolanda; 28 September 2010, 05:17 AM.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Don S. Davies and Patrick Currie (Fifth)

I am thinking about a new game asap, but there is some stuff for my work to do first, sorry.
                            Actually, I was thinking of Teryl in 'Heart'. She played the coroner/ME at the beginning.
                            sigpic

Comment

That "just some stuff" I was hoping for to be done in 2 hrs is still keeping me occupied 7 hrs later - please be patient, I will post new pictures tomorrow.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Looking forward to it. RL can be a real pain in the butt.

sigpic
                                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X